EU+US Battle.net Post

It would be far more effective to just post that to their suggestions instead of the forums, seeing that blues only read the forums every, once in a blue moon.

IF they give AK to sub 110s it'll be post legion imo. There's enough catch up mechanics at 110 to make it pointless to give it to sub 110s.

Also, personal opinion here, the thought of AK on sub 110s would quickly make me lose long term interest in the bracket. It's nice having a goalpost to continue to push for after getting all of your gear. Depending on how high they left the AK go, you can easily max out the pre 7.2 traits in a month or two of casual NLs, and the new traits are gated behind a 110 only quest. I personally enjoy having something to do to improve my toon besides grinding gold to transfer to get the items I want.

Would you mind directing me to that? I'd love to speak out where they would see it
it's actually in the in game menu, esc, then click help and submit suggestion, kinda like submitting a ticket. it's not that effective but Gd is hardly read by blues, unless it's a shitstorm

IF they give AK to sub 110s it'll be post legion imo. There's enough catch up mechanics at 110 to make it pointless to give it to sub 110s.

Also, personal opinion here, the thought of AK on sub 110s would quickly make me lose long term interest in the bracket. It's nice having a goalpost to continue to push for after getting all of your gear. Depending on how high they left the AK go, you can easily max out the pre 7.2 traits in a month or two of casual NLs, and the new traits are gated behind a 110 only quest. I personally enjoy having something to do to improve my toon besides grinding gold to transfer to get the items I want.
I was also thinking about there being more available hidden artifact appearances aswell

Users who are viewing this thread