Banned from twink discord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fancy

Veteran
I explained the term fag as a cigarette and got banned by a boomer with a kid, what is going on in this world.

Didn't realize we had people over the age of 65 on this site. Do they get a seniors discount somehow? I would have capped the upper age group using this site as mid-"Gen X", tops, but hey, the more you know I guess...

First they came for the trade chat, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a trader.

Then they came for the trolls, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a troll.

Then they came for this guy, and everyone applauded.

Bet you tried "bumming a fag" off him too...

:PogChamp:

xa9m56ujs2u31.jpg

w_t_snacks.jpg

Pretty much me Moderating the 10-19 bracket loooooool #fingerscrossedImoderatebeforeIdie

TLDR walle is on a ban drive over common words because he's a boomer out of his time

I assume you meant the Classic twinking discord and not the XPOFF one, yeah they have unprofessional moderators.

I can relate to you. That Walle moderator kept tagging me, asking if I'm a girl. Then I changed my profile pic to a male rapper and asked him if he was a girl and he asked why, then I replied his default discord avatar looks feminine. Then he perma banned me for it, no joke.

They keep banning active people there, so it will die naturally.

Last edited:
boomer is a mindset. Like, the type of mindset that would lead someone to demand to speak to a manager after getting the boot from an unrelated discord
so the karen's needed a term for mindset's other than their own, couldn't come up with anything original, and stole 'boomer'?

Boomers are males with children thinking they understand the world, Karens are divorcee's with/without children that are just horrid humans.

I assume you meant the Classic twinking discord and not the XPOFF one, yeah they have unprofessional moderators.

I can relate to you. That Walle moderator kept tagging me, asking if I'm a girl. Then I changed my profile pic to a male rapper and asked him if he was a girl and he asked why, then I replied his default discord avatar looks feminine. Then he perma banned me for it, no joke.

They keep banning active people there, so it will die naturally.
Place was once good when I was a mod there, I made sure JWL and other toxic waste was kept banned.

Last edited:
a lot of these reddit using losers get a rush from punishing other people for using bad language in any context. they only think 1 level deep.

Place was once good when I was a mod there, I made sure JWL and other toxic waste was kept banned.

Im so glad that guy has gone into obscurity.. I dont doubt his jump skills.. but I wont back down in the face of trolling..

<3 you Bowner. Awesome games this evening.. So many alliance lowb teams. Couldnt get a decent comp on my ally toons. But horde were on point!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread