EU+US BANKED XP 7.3.5 (F2P ONLY) - ReUploaded

Fry

Herping 'n derping
Hey guys, it's Fry again (AGAIN!!) but this time I got some REALLY BAD NEWS FOR F2Ps only.

For all of you wondering how the XP bank was going to work and if we were going to be forced to level up...

**ONLY F2Ps ARE AFFECTED BY THIS (as of JANUARY 23rd, 2018)**

BANKED XP IS AUTOMATICALLY GAINED ON LOGIN ON RECENTLY UPGRADED F2P ACCOUNTS
AS SOON AS YOU UPGRADE (IF XP WAS ON) OR AS SOON AS YOU TURN YOUR XP ON (IF IT WAS PREVIOUSLY OFF)

**ONLY F2Ps BANK EXPERIENCE REGARDLESS OF IF THEIR XP IS ON OR OFF**

Ten and I made a new account (pure F2P) to test it out, since no one wanted to be our hero. This account had 2 toons that were leveled up to 20 + 2 extra levels of gained xp.

TOON 1 - XP WAS ALWAYS ON and remained ON after purchase.

Toon 1 (Don Porro) had 2 extra levels on the XP bank and his xp was NEVER turned off

dmB17wm.jpg

After purchasing the game for the first time (getting the Battlechest), the XP accumulated was AWARDED AUTOMATICALLY on LOGIN. No buttons, no warnings, nothing.

cgsAFNT.jpg

TOON 2 - XP OFF BEFORE PURCHASING THE GAME

Toon 2 (Don Churro) had the 2 extra levels before we locked his xp off.

BRHMbVD.jpg

W1CLnft.jpg

After purchasing the game for the first time (getting the Battlechest), he did not get any level automatically (his XP was OFF).

IZeuCq7.jpg

Turning his XP ON made him get all the XP he had accumulated (2 levels) and they were awarded AUTOMATICALLY.

1u44RJa.jpg

In summary, Starter Edition accounts should lock experience before upgrading, and stay locked forever (still unsure if vets have this same dilemma).

Keep in mind Starter Editions are still unable to battleground with experience turned off or even unlock experience without GM assistance. Experience also seems to be banked whether experience is on or off, so it makes no difference whether you lock experience early or later ...just so long as you do it before upgrading or some sort of glitch.

*Fry off*

Edit: Re uploaded after the fire nation attacked XPoff

Hey guys, it's Fry again (AGAIN!!) but this time I got some REALLY BAD NEWS FOR F2Ps only.

For all of you wondering how the XP bank was going to work and if we were going to be forced to level up...

**ONLY F2Ps ARE AFFECTED BY THIS (as of JANUARY 23rd, 2018)**

BANKED XP IS AUTOMATICALLY GAINED ON LOGIN ON RECENTLY UPGRADED F2P ACCOUNTS
AS SOON AS YOU UPGRADE (IF XP WAS ON) OR AS SOON AS YOU TURN YOUR XP ON (IF IT WAS PREVIOUSLY OFF)

**ONLY F2Ps BANK EXPERIENCE REGARDLESS OF IF THEIR XP IS ON OR OFF**

Ten and I made a new account (pure F2P) to test it out, since no one wanted to be our hero. This account had 2 toons that were leveled up to 20 + 2 extra levels of gained xp.

TOON 1 - XP WAS ALWAYS ON and remained ON after purchase.

Toon 1 (Don Porro) had 2 extra levels on the XP bank and his xp was NEVER turned off

dmB17wm.jpg

After purchasing the game for the first time (getting the Battlechest), the XP accumulated was AWARDED AUTOMATICALLY on LOGIN. No buttons, no warnings, nothing.

cgsAFNT.jpg

TOON 2 - XP OFF BEFORE PURCHASING THE GAME

Toon 2 (Don Churro) had the 2 extra levels before we locked his xp off.

BRHMbVD.jpg

W1CLnft.jpg

After purchasing the game for the first time (getting the Battlechest), he did not get any level automatically (his XP was OFF).

IZeuCq7.jpg

Turning his XP ON made him get all the XP he had accumulated (2 levels) and they were awarded AUTOMATICALLY.

1u44RJa.jpg

In summary, Starter Edition accounts should lock experience before upgrading, and stay locked forever (still unsure if vets have this same dilemma).

Keep in mind Starter Editions are still unable to battleground with experience turned off or even unlock experience without GM assistance. Experience also seems to be banked whether experience is on or off, so it makes no difference whether you lock experience early or later ...just so long as you do it before upgrading or some sort of glitch.

*Fry off*

Edit: Re uploaded after the fire nation attacked XPoff

Thank you for your diligent research. While many may be too lazy to show appreciation, I'm sure a lot of us find this information incredibly useful and informative.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

RE-UPLOADED COMMENT

Okay guys, worry not.

As of 23/01/18 (yes, we write dates like that)

Vets (as speculated already) are not getting banked XP and this is not a visual bug.

It has been confirmed by me that veteran accounts with an INACTIVE subscription and experience UNLOCKED do NOT gain banked experience. While this was already suspected, it is good to know for sure because one could argue Blizzard has almost as much to gain from tempting Veterans into reactivating their accounts as getting Starter Editions to upgrade theirs.

Only Starter Editions behave any differently post 7.3.5 (Banked xp is only for f2ps).

This was tested on a vet unsubbed account that I had. After making a new 20 and running him through several dungeons past level cap (visually, it wouldn't say it was getting xp).

Today I was granted 2 days of game time on the acc and was able to test if he got xp or not. He did not.

Go play your vets now!

atDzRGC.jpg
xHe6ZXu.jpg

0ybrrXt.jpg

As you can see, XP remained the same even after resubbing the account.

i have noticed that most of my characters only bank 10 lvls
maybe its just a coincidence
or maybe 10 is cap for banked lvls

i have noticed that most of my characters only bank 10 lvls
maybe its just a coincidence
or maybe 10 is cap for banked lvls

Yes, the cap is 10 levels ñ_ñ forgot to add it but several people have pointed it out.

Does the character or the account have the banked exp?

Example: Say I activate a starter account and transfer said twink/char to another account that has always been a payed account, will that twink still have banked exp?
Sort of a specific scenario so unsure if anyone has tried this. At worst I will be the first and share my experience with the good people of TI/Xpoff.

Does the character or the account have the banked exp?

Example: Say I activate a starter account and transfer said twink/char to another account that has always been a payed account, will that twink still have banked exp?
Sort of a specific scenario so unsure if anyone has tried this. At worst I will be the first and share my experience with the good people of TI/Xpoff.
AFAIK: It's per character and applied upon login. You don't even have time to shut off XP. This is for pure f2p going to sub on account. Does not apply to vets.

AFAIK: It's per character and applied upon login. You don't even have time to shut off XP. This is for pure f2p going to sub on account. Does not apply to vets.

Right, I understand that but I am talking about activating the account, and immediately using a paid char xfer over to a different payed account. Does that still apply?

In regards to the last comment, are you saying to not play the 20s for the whole month of the sub, than get GM to unlock?
or
Are you able to unlock xp right after the account is subbed? (with GM help)
[doublepost=1537673739,1537673707][/doublepost]
I see, so not logging the character, just transferring. Not sure

I guess I will find out lol

The XP is acquired on the specific character and is credited to that character. Since transfers involve recreating the toon exactly as it was, I'd bet good money that it still carries that banked XP.

In fact, I don't think it's unlikely that the character would even end up leveled in the transfer process, since it has technically reached level 30 already.

Users who are viewing this thread