Bank Links - an easier way to share or show off all your items.

Discussion in 'The Burning Crusade Classic' started by iaccidentallytwink, Jul 21, 2021.

Share This Page

1. iaccidentallytwink

iaccidentallytwink Guild Master

This is generically a TBC addon, and it was created specifically with twinking in mind, so hope this is the right place to post it.

There used to be ShareItems (also created by a twink), which doesn't work anymore in TBCC, so I updated and polished it a bit. I added a list view (more mobile friendly - still needs some work though) and made it exclude soulbound items.

It was more popular in the twinking discord and never really advertised here, but it has been a godsend in an age where everyone trades over discord and it saves asking someone "Do you have x?".

Anyway, here's Bank Links. It's actually a part of a much larger twink platform I'm building over on "Classic Landing", but details on the rest will be intentionally scant :)

[​IMG]

Here's what you see when you open your bank with the addon installed.

[​IMG]

And here's the link you can share with people. All tooltips are powered by WoWhead.

[​IMG]

And the new list view! This makes it much easier to quickly throw an image with a clear view of your wares. No more guessing based on the icons.​

Last edited: Jul 21, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2