EU+US Balance Druid Stats

A lot of ppl wil argue for crit but tbh no haste feels so bad
[doublepost=1577122193,1577121661][/doublepost]Maybe a crit set for mid but u def want a haste set for when u have to leave your healers and play objectives out of mid fights

I think you'll run into a problem trying to put together a good haste set though.

As f2p you can't really get a good haste helm and you've gotta give up a chunk of int to get haste trinkets. Boa haste shoulders ain't shabby I suppose.

And you could run 1 hand/off hand but if you're trying to stack int, foam is still bis for f2p.

But crit shoulders, crit helm and int/crit trinkets are all available. And pretty easy to get.

I guess the real question comes down to which is the better set you can build without engi goggles, glitched shoulders and enchants. And I *think* that's a crit set.

Though my own lolboomkin set is haste so, you know, whatever.

I think you'll run into a problem trying to put together a good haste set though.

As f2p you can't really get a good haste helm and you've gotta give up a chunk of int to get haste trinkets. Boa haste shoulders ain't shabby I suppose.

And you could run 1 hand/off hand but if you're trying to stack int, foam is still bis for f2p.

But crit shoulders, crit helm and int/crit trinkets are all available. And pretty easy to get.

I guess the real question comes down to which is the better set you can build without engi goggles, glitched shoulders and enchants. And I *think* that's a crit set.

Though my own lolboomkin set is haste so, you know, whatever.

You don't have to fully stack a stat for it to be worth using though. People don't seem to value balancing stats out, but it's the most reliable play. A haste set for boomkin would be like aurora offpieces and maybe the SFK ring alongside your usual fang set/foamspittle/etc (not sure now after the buffs to BG gear bumping up ring stats, but the SFK ring was the most underrated item in the bracket before that). You don't have to go overboard, you'd never really use the haste trinket over the int one for example.

You don't have to fully stack a stat for it to be worth using though. People don't seem to value balancing stats out, but it's the most reliable play. A haste set for boomkin would be like aurora offpieces and maybe the SFK ring alongside your usual fang set/foamspittle/etc (not sure now after the buffs to BG gear bumping up ring stats, but the SFK ring was the most underrated item in the bracket before that). You don't have to go overboard, you'd never really use the haste trinket over the int one for example.
You ain't wrong. I was just thinking that the fang set kinda puts you at a balanced floor, so to speak, and putting together any sort of stat specific set is just building up the off-set pieces. Which is a bit harder to do for haste as a f2p. That's all.

The only argument for crit is for double starsurge crits in midfights if enemy team has a lot of healers. Other than that crit is trash.

Users who are viewing this thread