Balance Druid Spell Animations, WoW Chronicle Volume 1, Blue Posts, Tweets, Movie

MMO-Champion

d3.png
PTR Patch 2.4.1 Build 36239

hearthstoneIcon.png
New Druid Card Reveal - Klaxxi Amber-Weaver

hotsIcon.png
New Hero Teaser, Crimson Count Arthas Available, Rotation & Sales for March 15, 2016

overwatchmini.png
Temple of Anubis Winrate Change, Overwatch Card Back now Available in Hearthstone, TownHall Overwatch Ep 3

Legion - Balance Druid Spell Animations
New animations aren't complete, but here is an early preview of the new and modified Balance Druid spell animations.

On Sale Now! World of Warcraft: Chronicle Volume 1
If you don't mind a shipping delay, you can get the book for a lower price on Amazon.

Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker
/ Official Forums
)
Start your journey through the myths and legends that have shaped Azeroth today with Dark Horse’s release of World of Warcraft: Chronicle Volume 1—in stores now.

This beautiful hardcover is the first in a multipart series exploring the history of the Warcraft universe, revealing untold stories about the birth of the cosmos, the rise of ancient empires, and the forces that shaped the world of Azeroth and its people.

The definitive tome of knowledge also features 25 full-page paintings by World of Warcraft artist Peter Lee, as well as a cosmology chart, maps charting how the world of Azeroth has changed through time, line art illustrations by Joseph Lacroix, and much more.

See more of what’s in store for you in IGN’s 21- page preview then get your own copy to add to your library.

Blue Posts
Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
imonks.gif
Monk (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator / Artifact Calculator / PvP Talent Calculator)
Mistweaver Monk Feedback -- Build 21249 -- 9-Mar
Essence Font should be getting a maximum of 18 bolts per cast, even if you recast early. When testing it out on a single target, you may be able to see 7 heals instead of 6 when you chain two of them, but I believe in real multi-target use you'd still see 36 bolts in total (let us know if you observe differently on alpha).

There is still no reason to channel it all the way because the waves of bolts aren't evenly spaced over the duration of the channel.
Essence Font should attempt to fire 18 bolts evenly spaced over the course of 1 (non-extended) channel regardless of haste. It's probably hard to test on fewer than 6 targets since you won't see some of the bolts. Please post a bug if you see any different behavior from that on alpha. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Blue Tweets
Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
Classes
Hello! can you tell me if druids' glyphs of Travel and Chamaleon will be avaliable in Legion in some way?
Chameleon will be returning. Glyph of Travel is not currently planned to return, since glyphs are now cosmetic. (WarcraftDevs)

So Judgement can get to 100% uptime with haste, but enrage has to be demolished by haste? I'm a little confused.
The haste breakpoints caused by fitting additional GCDs within that sort of short very powerful buff are (1/2) (WarcraftDevs)
a significant issue. Judgment and Colossus Smash will be adjusted to solve this as well. (2/2) (WarcraftDevs)

irogues.gif
Rogue (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator / Artifact Calculator / PvP Talent Calculator)
Hey, is bad luck protection built into Deepening Shadows at all? Wondering if there's a limit to the proc "wait."
It's a simple 5% chance per combo point, nothing further. (Celestalon)

PvE
The raiding scene is collapsing. Warcraft is dying. But don't worry, because we're honing in on pet battles!
I understand the frustration, if you could focus on a few specifics, what do you want to see improved? What's broken? Why, IYO? (Muffinus)
make raiding a reward again for time and effort invested. You were at your peak when this was the case.
This is a VERY good question. Can difficult raids exist in the modern world? Did it work for _____? (Muffinus)
For example, the expansion-ending raids last too long, that's totally true. But I feel that raid fights are solid in WOD (Muffinus)
In before this shows up on MMO-C, ground floor. (Muffinus)
what about not longer but harder lvl, or Video how to fix the early game.
Totally agree that more leveling challenges make for a more textured experience. (Muffinus)
I think the lvling in wow is actually wows biggest Problem (besides 1 year for 1 raid)
Do people level often with their main now that boosts are a thing? I level alts, often in odd ways, eg archi (Muffinus)
well I think alts should be more important for different playstyles and boosts dont feel statisfying (for me)
Personally, I'm an alt-gamer. I like levelling alts in fun ways, did Rogue All PvP, Tank All Dungeon (Muffinus)
Note to self: why isn't there an achievement for this. (Muffinus)
Talking about alts: why is there no achievement for getting ALL classes to max level?
If you could get a toy for this achievement, what would it do? (Muffinus)

Was Timeless Isle too challenging? (Muffinus)

Pets and Pet Battles
That said, I'd love to get some faction pride pets.Just not another scorpion for Horde. Tired of scorpions now.
So like a boar? Or a wolf. Wolf-boar? (Muffinus)

Misc
so you said dungeons, world bossEs and pvp make an mmo. But it's more than that right?
Not to be too undertale about it but people make an MMO. Free hugs. (Muffinus)

The players grew up, and so has the game. is still the 5000 lbs gorilla in the MMO room.
every expac the game feels less like an mmo. What can you do to change this?
What makes an MMO? Good question. What sparks MMO memories for you? Dungeons, World Bosses, PvP? (Muffinus)
random matchmade groups. The one thing I miss from Vanilla and BC wow was my server community
.I don't disagree, I miss the old Tichondrius forums. Is this viable in the current climate? (Muffinus)
what do you mean the old forums? Like the old layout?
.Nah like back in the day when people would post cascade memes during BWL progression @ckaleiki (Muffinus)
did you play any older mmo, like Everquest or Ultima online?
My first MMO was Dragonrealms, the text-based MUD (Muffinus)
I spend 4+ hours leading community raids on normal because that's the only mmo feeling
I remember this feeling from WOTLK Naxx, and then ICC/TOTC farming for solace (Muffinus)

Ghostcrawler Tweets
Ghostcrawler still occasionally talks about WoW. Remember that he no longer works for or speaks for Blizzard.
Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
then again the group finder makes it as trivial to find random group and it works. I am not getting you entirely here.
The point of group content is to work together as a group. Excellent matchmaking works against that because it's so easy to bail. (OccupyGStreet)
As a player, sure it's easier if you don't have to communicate and just hit a button to find another group. (OccupyGStreet)
But is that healthy in the long run? Why have a multiplayer game if everyone plays it as a single-player game, you know? (OccupyGStreet)

Was there originally a plan for Crystalsong Forest in WOTLK? Seems to desolate...
I think it was Dalaran, which was in that zone, being too much of a resource hog. Was long ago - I may be misremembering. (OccupyGStreet)

Warcraft Movie Promo Image
The official Warcraft movie Twitter released a nice promo image today.

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread