BALANCE DRUID PVP MOVIE: REHSTO [9.0.5]

this is like every wow video ever made what are you talking about

I regret to inform you that big dam clips over generic rock music are posted here every other week
Regret to inform you that the entire clip isn't big dam clips. Videos that are posted aren't properly edited. Comment still stands, you don't see content creators posting movies anymore. Sure montages are posted, but they aren't edited.

Regret to inform you that the entire clip isn't big dam clips. Videos that are posted aren't properly edited. Comment still stands, you don't see content creators posting movies anymore. Sure montages are posted, but they aren't edited.
We must not frequent the same forums because this is simply not true.

Godspeed trailblazer Krappa

nobody makes montages n movies anymore
that's true nearly nobody does montages anymore :(
[doublepost=1633277610,1633277574][/doublepost]good video Resto! keep it up put some 20twink videos aswell would be cool

We have a number of regular posters who make pretty excellent videos, man. No need to shit talk them when posting your own.
I wasn't, didn't intend for it to come out like that. I was directing it more towards a higher standard. I always enjoy watching what others produce regardless if it was advanced editing or not. Wrong choice of words :)
[doublepost=1633278254,1633278141][/doublepost]
that's true nearly nobody does montages anymore :(
[doublepost=1633277610,1633277574][/doublepost]good video Resto! keep it up put some 20twink videos aswell would be cool
I haven't played 20s since legion man, haven't even touched WoW since this movie was produced. Been playing Halo recently, getting ready for Infinite. I want to come back, but the bracket doesn't seem to be the same anymore :(

You don't really see these types of videos now adays, so I decided to make one. Forgot to upload to the site for the community, better late than never :) Spent a long time on this project, hope you guys enjoy <3

gay ass music. holy shit my ears

Users who are viewing this thread