Balance Druid - Guide [HELP]

roman3d

Veteran
Hi! Right now, I'm playing on a Balance Druid as a twink, but I don't know how to gear it. I mean I got all set from Wailing Caverns (I saw many Druids have it), but I don't know for the rest items, which are the best? Someone know a guide for gearing? Also for the stats priority? Thanks!

P.S. I need an actual guide, if it is. I mean, I don't want an old guide, something at least from BFA.

Take a look at some of the other druids on the armory list here for inspiration.

Other than the WC set, the rest of the slots you can fill with dungeon items/quest upgrades until you get blue BG crate drops. Stock up on enchants to apply to these crate drops, or ask a GM for a days game time once you have all the slots filled and enchant.

Items not from dungeons/quests you should get are the engineering lens and goggles, and the int vendor ring (Advisors - horde /Lorekeeper - ally).

I would say the stats are as follows: Int > Vers > Haste > Crit

Stock up on enchants to apply to these crate drops, or ask a GM for a days game time once you have all the slots filled and enchant.
It should be noted for OP's sake that the only enchant scrolls you can't apply without gametime are vanilla enchants and the new accord ring enchants.

You'll probably be able to apply a good majority of your scrolls without gametime. Some you will need game time though. (Most notable enchants that require gametime to apply are healing power to wep, minor speed to boots, and crusader.)

Users who are viewing this thread