<Back to Basics> 60s Progression guild on Azgalor! [Horde]

Waves

Grandfathered
<Back to Basics> Is a Horde guild compromised of WoW players of all calibers looking to bring back Vanilla memories through a humorous, easy-going, yet constructive raiding and progression environment. As soon as all of our roster hits level 60 and acquires blue gear, we plan on starting Molten Core, and moving forward from there. Also we plan on moving through the expansions, after we complete AQ40 we plan on moving forward into The Burning Crusade.

Classes Being Searched For:
- Guardian Druid
- Destruction Warlock
- Discipline Priest
- Restoration Shaman
- Demonology Warlock
- Shadow Priest
- Fire Mage
- Holy Paladin
- Arcane Mage
- Rogue(All Specs)

Rules:
- No dks/monks
- No heirlooms in raid
- We don't bring xrealm players to raid
- No gear that you haven't acquired in a guild raid
- No gear that isn't relevant to the expansion we're raiding
- All races are allowed.

Loot:
- Loot will be done in DKP Bidding for all raiding.

**Contact Information:
-Sirboss#1644 (Officer)
-Guybusten#1242 (Guild Master)

Requirements:
- Dedication
- A good attitude (If you can't take constructive criticism, this really isn't the guild for you :( )
- Punctuality: We expect you to be able to make the raids (Friday and Saturday nights), if you can't - let us know in advance!
- Maturity: Everyone in this guild is expected to be able to act in an appropriate during a raid(If you plan on crying over wipes, don't apply - it's part of the learning experience)
- Respect: All the members of this guild are expected to respect one another. If you can't do this simple thing, then you don't belong here.
- Tolerance: We like to have fun - we're all friends, but if someone is clearly not enjoying something , then cut it out.

**This is a guild where most of the members are adults, to clarify - there may be inappropriate, derogatory, or even flat-out insulting things said in jest. If this sort of social environment doesn't cater to you - then I apologize, but don't apply. ;) **

***Guild Website : http://backtobasics.wowlaunch.com/ || Signing up is mandatory if you plan on actively raiding with us ;)

Schedule:
- Friday at 6pm PST
- Saturday at 6pm PST

**Subject to change, we'll let you know in advance if something is going to change.** :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested but you know me already so i don't need to write much..

I do pref playing boomy but I can play warlock pretty well.

I'm interested but you know me already so i don't need to write much..

I do pref playing boomy but I can play warlock pretty well.

Hey Flaxy, unfortunately we already have two boomies on the roster :( but we'd love it if you could come as a warlock. It'd be greatly appreciated!

Hi, I'm interested in doing lvl 60 raids with a twink guild. Don't really have experience doing the content while it was current, but I have a main on stormrage that is 5/13M HFC atm. I'm currently leveling a warlock on your server, although I'm willing to reroll to a class that you need. I added both of the BTAG's mentioned.

Hi, I'm interested in doing lvl 60 raids with a twink guild. Don't really have experience doing the content while it was current, but I have a main on stormrage that is 5/13M HFC atm. I'm currently leveling a warlock on your server, although I'm willing to reroll to a class that you need. I added both of the BTAG's mentioned.

Awesome, we'd love to have you! :D

So today we did a short and easy Ahn'Qiraj 10m. It went quite well, was a bit rough around the edges at first with only one healer but then a couple more members logged on to help out. Given it was a weekday we didn't have too many people online, regardless I'm happy with the turnout and the experience we had. Imgur Sorry for the quality, but I couldn't upload it in any better resolution due to the restrictions ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I am leveling a warlock as I post this.

Hello, I'm Kazrid and I suppose I'll jump straight to the punch; You said "Once we get some blues" am I to presume that heirlooms are a no go? If so I think that is a lovely addition. I've sent battle tag request to both Officer and GM and hopefully you can expect me to be 60 soon. I can definitely make raids save for possibly holiday weekends where my job keeps me rather busy. (and quite possibly the upcoming 2 weekends but that includes a lot of variables I wont get into.) This is my first time rolling a horde character as I usually play alliance but decided that it would be worth a shot.

A little background on me, I joined WoW in late BC for 16 levels on my brothers account before quitting and returning in late Wrath where I hit level cap on a deathknight, not the best decision as I couldn't keybind being overwhelmed by abilities! This was back when you had to purchase TBC separately and not included into a bundle so we had this level 60 paladin in our guild who wanted to do raiding content before he bought the x-pac. I was infatuated with how he was acquiring gear that would make him a challenge to even freshly leveled 70 players so I started getting into the older content of WoW and fell in love with the bracket of 60-(64 at the time of cataclysm.) I've had 2 twinks at 60 and 3 at 70 at this point, all leveled now but since I have nothing to do except farm mounts and other time consuming task with little excitement for reward I would love to be in a progression guild. I do have plenty of experience of the 'golden days' though I'm not positive if I can mention how. Regardless it's nice to meet you and hopefully I will see you in game soon.

I am leveling a warlock as I post this.

Hello, I'm Kazrid and I suppose I'll jump straight to the punch; You said "Once we get some blues" am I to presume that heirlooms are a no go? If so I think that is a lovely addition. I've sent battle tag request to both Officer and GM and hopefully you can expect me to be 60 soon. I can definitely make raids save for possibly holiday weekends where my job keeps me rather busy. (and quite possibly the upcoming 2 weekends but that includes a lot of variables I wont get into.) This is my first time rolling a horde character as I usually play alliance but decided that it would be worth a shot.

A little background on me, I joined WoW in late BC for 16 levels on my brothers account before quitting and returning in late Wrath where I hit level cap on a deathknight, not the best decision as I couldn't keybind being overwhelmed by abilities! This was back when you had to purchase TBC separately and not included into a bundle so we had this level 60 paladin in our guild who wanted to do raiding content before he bought the x-pac. I was infatuated with how he was acquiring gear that would make him a challenge to even freshly leveled 70 players so I started getting into the older content of WoW and fell in love with the bracket of 60-(64 at the time of cataclysm.) I've had 2 twinks at 60 and 3 at 70 at this point, all leveled now but since I have nothing to do except farm mounts and other time consuming task with little excitement for reward I would love to be in a progression guild. I do have plenty of experience of the 'golden days' though I'm not positive if I can mention how. Regardless it's nice to meet you and hopefully I will see you in game soon.

Hey there! Nice to meet you Kazrid, and we'd love to have you raid with us on your Warlock ;) . In our raids heirlooms will -not- be allowed whatsoever. So we expect all of our members to be in full (or close to full) blues December 11th for our first MC raid.

I saw you guys out at the summoning stone when I was running AQ on my 60 rogue a couple of days ago. Congrats on getting your guild going, ;)

Highly interested, will give you a shout this weekend on btag. Will be playing Druid and will gear resto main spec and perhaps guardian offspec

This sounds very interesting!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread