Azerite gear farming

nesteaxo

Hello,

Can anyone confirm the lv48 req azerite gear still drops in BfA dungs for 49s with no HoA? I've done literally like 30 dungs with no azerite gear drops... Does it matter if I'm in LfG or getting a carry? It seems like its pretty slow/annoying for 60s to run it now so I've been queueing instead

On that note, if it's confirmed that the gear still drops and no one has a better suggestion for tryna farm it, anyone wanna group up and farm some BfA dungs? getting rly tired of random groups considering dungs seem scaled to own ppl rn if u dont follow mechanics

I tried solo'ing Atal on my 49 Hunter and it was... slow and painful to say the least. Now that we have 60's, maybe just bring your 49 in tow and hope Legacy loot kicks in so the 60 basically 1-shots everything.

EDIT: Just tried with my 60 Hunter at a shitty iLvL 144 and while they couldn't do shit to him it was still painfully slow. I gave up after the 1st Boss.

EDIT2: Correct me if I'm wrong here, but doesn't someone in the Group have to possess HoA in order for Azerite Gear to drop?

Last edited:
yeahhh lol I've tried getting 60s to run me but its so slow.. I'm not sure about someone having to possess a HoA but any confirmation on that would be great
I guess if that's true the ideal scenario would be a 50 in group w/ HoA and maybe a low lvl twink and just que in dung finder for faster runs, its quicker with a 10/19 twink in finder than it is getting a 60 to carry
anyone else have ideas on how to do this efficiently

My 10 Hunter can still solo Atal fairly well, though much slower than with all our OP iLvL gear. As for grouping with 10/19 Twinks for faster clears, make sure they're the DPS. There's still plenty of us that need Socketed/Tertiary shit from Atal/Freehold so you might find it easier than you think to get a group now and again.

I'm fairly confident you must have HoA in order for Azerite gear to drop (someone in Group) so that's probably the issue.

the azerith parts have been removed

It was working earlier in SL that if you had the heart already the rewards would be azerite pieces. That's how so many low levels got them before the level requirement was added... so if you have the heart, they may be azerite still.

For characters without the HoA those rewards were level-appropriate blue items. Again, not sure if its all that way now.

I’m a level 25 warrior on argent Dawn alliance who has HoA, if any plate wearers are looking for Azerite pieces I can still loot them from Freehold and Atal’dazar - Mograyne

It's a little late, but I'll take advantage of my question to answer you at the same time.

I gave The Underrot a try. Only 4 bosses, 2 parts of azerith possible, and with a druid 50 (ilvl 115) you can go directly to the last boss by killing only 2 packs, in only 5min.
I got a parts of azerith after 3 tries. And it was 50, and unchangeable.

I understood that it was no longer possible to have the heart before lvl 50. I found an official post that says it here (in French) : https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/fr/wow/t/un-monde-à-l’agonie/49703/2

For my question:
I have some 45s who already have their heart with the azerith parts that goes with it. I'd like to get the other two azerith parts soon to complete them. But looking at the quests here :
https://xpoff.com/threads/110-quick-start-guide-bfa.80758/
the azerith parts have been removed !

So do you know if I can still get some ?

I prefer to ask the question before I try, if someone knows the answer, so I can choose my quest afterwards.
If you have the neck you’ll get the azerite items as quest rewards.

Users who are viewing this thread