Awesome 39 hunter twink rate and give me suggestions on improvement!

This seems beyond glass cannon, paper mache or something. Most non-taks have somewhere between 6-8k hp. Being below 5k seems like an easy way to get yourself popped off early, but maybe being ranged you haven't had much trouble? Only things I really disagree with are Chest, Pants and Ring 2. (You going to use a PVP trinket?)
If you went to BOAs and tumultuous with PVP trink, I think youd get -13 Agil +43 Stam +8 Crit +8 Haste. 1k extra hp could make you much less squishy. Does the multi provide such insane dmg you dont have to worry about your hp or something?
Though my build is gf'd it seems to have 1 less ap, but 1.8k more hp.
Would be interested in hearing how you're builds evolving.

EDIT: completely forgot about scaling.
Could you posts stats for when you're in pvp?

Last edited by a moderator:
This seems beyond glass cannon, paper mache or something. Most non-taks have somewhere between 6-8k hp. Being below 5k seems like an easy way to get yourself popped off early, but maybe being ranged you haven't had much trouble? Only things I really disagree with are Chest, Pants and Ring 2. (You going to use a PVP trinket?)
If you went to BOAs and tumultuous with PVP trink, I think youd get -13 Agil +43 Stam +8 Crit +8 Haste. 1k extra hp could make you much less squishy. Does the multi provide such insane dmg you dont have to worry about your hp or something?
Though my build is gf'd it seems to have 1 less ap, but 1.8k more hp.
Would be interested in hearing how you're builds evolving.

EDIT: completely forgot about scaling.
Could you posts stats for when you're in pvp?
I use pvp trinket and heirlooms when pvping I just love not wearing any looms apart from weapons and shoulders when I'm not pvping. Because of the enchants

Users who are viewing this thread