Available Transmogs?

hank343

Grandfathered
How do you guys figure out your transmog items? I know there is a list of different sets and their appearances in the Sets > Collections tab. But is there a complete source somewhere else on the internet that lists all possible transmog items (within reason)? Also, is it true that we can only transmog items from Cata and earlier?

thanks!

Up to and including level 80 items

edit - lol i answered the question without reading the question and assuimed it was another question, which it wasnt.

Up to and including level 80 items

edit - lol i answered the question without reading the question and assuimed it was another question, which it wasnt.

thank you :)

But is there a big database that lists all of those mogs?

Yeah wowhead does the job. Sometimes you have the full set but it doesn't appear in the "Set" tab collection you need to manually find the proper items in your collections and create a profile for quicker mog changes. Sets like T2 recolored won't appear and sometimes even proper sets from the game, maybe cause you for example didn't get the bracers from it which is not visible once mogged.

You can try both the MogIt and CanIMogIt addons, one of which (you can run both) allows you to also save custom sets in the database to see which pieces you've collected and which pieces you still have left to get. You can save sets in the default Mog system, but you can't save sets that are in progress or you don't have the items for yet. MogIt allows you to do that so you don't lose track of which transmog items you're hunting for.

Users who are viewing this thread