EU+US AV timewalking vendors are still up

while doing the lunar festival elders, i discovered the TW vendors are still up. if you have some TW badges and marks of honor this is a good thing, especially for alliance cloth classes to get a item level 24 helm (equal to BOA @20) which costs 15 TW and 1 MoH. also a nice neck and ring available

only other cloth helms for alliance are fishing hats, and the long string of quests in stonetalon mountains for a item level 20 helm, that may or may nor upgrade to 26/32.

only other cloth helms for alliance are fishing hats, and the long string of quests in stonetalon mountains for a item level 20 helm, that may or may nor upgrade to 26/32.
That and the party sync chests.

the TW vendors are located in hillsbrad foothills, where the AV BG vendor quest givers are, on NA servers both factions are up

while doing the lunar festival elders, i discovered the TW vendors are still up. if you have some TW badges and marks of honor

Definitely only North America - I checked both sides of The Pond & then submitted as a ticket.

Response as follows:

"Hey there!

Game Master Laenowatar here, at your service! Thank you for your patience today, I know the wait for tickets is a bit long currently. I received your ticket and want to help provide some information on this.

I see you're looking to check on the anniversary event. This event is already over, so the vendors has already been removed. Curerntly, this does appear to be intended.

If you're looking to see a return or extension of the anniversary NPC's, this is something that only the developers can do. The best place to make a suggestion for this would be directly on the World of Warcraft forums.

Let us know if you have any other questions. Take care, and have a great rest of your day! (^_^)/"
"

Weird that they removed them on the EU servers, yet left them up on the North American. Probably a good idea to take advantage of it while they are still there, then.

Though if they are still there at this point, they probably are not gonna be bothered to remove them any time soon.

Users who are viewing this thread