Av revival 20-29

RandomStrangerWantsAV

Grandfathered
Ok guys,

There is a situation which is on most of our minds.
AV DOESN'T POP ANYMORE.

Alot of my friends loved to play AV and mainly played the bracket because the mood in AV was the best in 20-29.
That is also one of the main reasons alot of people quit the bracket.
It was balanced, there was no such thing a Feral and/or BM could ever carry it. Not even if you queued 5 Ferals or BMs.
Back in 20-24 it used to pop, end mop it used to pop aswell and alot of people had fun playing it. Some might think it's boring and I understand and respect their opinion. But this is a very important message to all the AV lovers out there!

If you like to get some AV's going again (please spread the word to que AV 1st of September, weekdays between 6-10 PM and weekends between 2-6 PM.

I would like to thank all of you reading this thread and supporting the idea.

Feel free to share your opinions about this subject by simply replying to the post.

I wish you all a very great time and HOPEFULLY till we meet in AV!

Random Stranger.

AV is a nightmare for Alliance so I don't queue it and I know the general consensus with most of my friends in the bracket is to stay away from it. Nothing wrong with enjoying it but when you've been playing AV for years and actually KNOW the mechanics, then get into a team full of jaja's who have no coordination or concept of what the objective is it gets painful.

Hi im a horde player , you can call me Dhenurd, i have achieved conqueror already.

In my honest opinion its nothing else but bullying of alliance.
Over course of many months of sitting afk in dalaran waiting for pop,ive witnessed many AVs (73 in total with shocking 63 wins)
Ive slaughtered countless of alliance and to this day im ashamed of my actions.
And ive also wasted countless of hours sitting on bench talking to random blood elf roleplaying girls and eventually broke their hearts considering my god forsaken soul is taken.

Upon hitting exalted with the AV reputation ive felt huge relief in my body.
Video related:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pmZpwtMyqw

In conclusion.
I think AV is DEAD and should REMAIN dead.

For sake of bg ques,and alliance comrades out there.

Captain out.

/edited for RP potential

Last edited:
Hi im a horde player , you can call me Dhenurd, i have achieved conqueror already.

In my honest opinion its nothing else but bullying of alliance.

I think AV is DEAD and should REMAIN dead.

For sake of bg ques.

Captain out.

As a fellow christian horde player who goes to church every sunday and have achieved conqueror i can agree with this 4Head
(chainz is hot btw)
-Rasjah_xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Really interested in AV revival. I'll help with queues in days OP said...

Do u really consider running after a drool to steal his precious whole bg something fun? And for drools... Do u really consider urselves useless if u can't glitch?

Alliance sucks in AV? They have simply to learn how to play it. There were jajas and noobs in horde as well and with time some of them learned how to properly play AV.

Alliance can do same thing

I enjoy AV, but it's really not great in this bracket. Horde always stomps alliance. Always. I think my stats are thirty-something AV's with two losses. I don't q for AV on my alliance characters.

I need about 15k AV rep on my horde for conq; eventually I'll grind it out for the achievement, but it's really on par with WSG GY camping, which is possibly the least entertaining activity in the entire bracket no matter which end you're on.

we r the champions my fwieend

Oh hello my love Sickelita. :)

I know your heart has forgotten me already. After all its been 67 days!
I still remember our lovely evenings on lumber mill while fighing armies of hunters and rogues in MoP

But know that my rotten,dead,empty heart with nothing but acidic blood and everlasting fury and despise of living, will always miss the days of our midnight premades against armies of mighty alliance.

I miss you dear mage,the weeks in AV bunkers will be the best weeks of my life.
I wish i could stay here and wait for your return,but i dont want you to return to the atrocity this game has became.
STAY AWAY AND BE FREEEEEEEEE

Loads of love and chaos bolts
-Conqueror Dhenurd,embodied of Salt.

[...]

eventually I'll grind it out for the achievement, but it's really on par with WSG GY camping, which is possibly the least entertaining activity in the entire bracket no matter which end you're on.

20-29 WSG as a whole is for sure the least entertaining activity in the entire game

Blame blizztard, In AV horde wins if people want to pvp, alliance wins if people want to PVE.

Been that way for a long time now.

I want av, but alliance is too pathetic and scared to qeue it. they are weak and not worthy of being called a faction. Av is the embodiment of the hordes superiority. I will still qeue for av and challenge you to do the same!

[MENTION=19193]Guglielmo[/MENTION] and [MENTION=18944]layewser[/MENTION] should be interested too

If you as horde feel like alliance suck then come and teach them.. sticking to one side never worked in any twink bracket. If one side performs lesser, you switch sides to try and make it equal.

Can't go lolliance atm, I need 13 wins for Battlemaster title. Maybe once I'm done with that.

Btw wasn't Horde supposed to win due to huge botting? Shamely ally stopped queueing b4 "the Purge".

If you as horde feel like alliance suck then come and teach them.. sticking to one side never worked in any twink bracket. If one side performs lesser, you switch sides to try and make it equal.

You are asking me to betray my own people!

Ok guys,

There is a situation which is on most of our minds.
AV DOESN'T POP ANYMORE.

Alot of my friends loved to play AV and mainly played the bracket because the mood in AV was the best in 20-29.
That is also one of the main reasons alot of people quit the bracket.
It was balanced, there was no such thing a Feral and/or BM could ever carry it. Not even if you queued 5 Ferals or BMs.
Back in 20-24 it used to pop, end mop it used to pop aswell and alot of people had fun playing it. Some might think it's boring and I understand and respect their opinion. But this is a very important message to all the AV lovers out there!

If you like to get some AV's going again (please spread the word to que AV 1st of September, weekdays between 6-10 PM and weekends between 2-6 PM.

I would like to thank all of you reading this thread and supporting the idea.

Feel free to share your opinions about this subject by simply replying to the post.

I wish you all a very great time and HOPEFULLY till we meet in AV!

Random Stranger.

bump

Users who are viewing this thread