Auto-Logout Issues

Selaya

Hello Dears,

we have been working to resolve the remaining auto-logout issues that`ve been plagueing some users of ours here, and have already pinpoint and resolved several potential issues already (www.xpoff.com and CloudFlare), however as we`re still receiving reports of people experiencing those auto-logout issues, we`d like to ask for your assistance!

Should you be one of those who do experience auto-logout issues, please report to us here and tell us, if possible:
*Whether you`re experiencing these issues on your phone`s cellular
*If not, whether your IP is static
*What browser you`re using, and if possible, whether these issues occur with that browser only or all of your available ones

You can either reply here, or should you not wish to share it publicly, start a Conversation with me.

<3, Sela

The problem is that we get logged out from the moment we open a thread or another page.
Everything works on the main page but from the moment we go to another page we will be logged it.
So what i do is write a comment, go to another tab and navigate to main page, log in again and go back to the other page.
Then just hit "Post Reply" and that works for me.

*Computer
*Static IP
*I only used Firefox

Have you tried logging in from any other site than the main one?

Am I correct to assume that these issues haven`t been occuring anymore ever since we upped to XF 1.5.10?
(Please do speak up if you`re still experiencing auto-logout issues!)

I just got logged out trying to view this forum xD

OK so...

It happens both on my PC and phone.
My PC has a static IP.
I use Chrome.

I don't know if this matters, but my bookmarked link is https://xpoff.com/forums/ and that's from where I get logged in from. Should I change it to be the home page? Could that be the source of the problem?

Is this a once-per-session issue (ie only happens once, `till you close your browser), or multiples-per-session issue?

I kinda forgot, but we did re-enable CloudFlare late Sep 18th as we got hit by a DDoS, which might be the cause of those re-emerging logout issues.

Users who are viewing this thread