Auction house

Froobster

Grandfathered
Is Xpoff going to add an Auction house on there site. or if they do have can someone HMU with Link thanks guys

Is Xpoff going to add an Auction house on there site. or if they do have can someone HMU with Link thanks guys
I would take a look at "The Undebelly" group for now if I was you. Can be found here I cant promise nor deny that we will make a better Auction House in the future, but for now this is the place to go^^

Maybe make it easier to find that group (or any future group) if you want it to be a more relevant thing. I tried to find it and it was difficult.
I even looked up key word like " the underbelly" with the default search settings and didn't find anything.
It wasn't until I checked off "Search this forum only" when I found someone linking it in a thread, not even the actual group was a result I think :/

Right now the underbelly serves our desire for an auction house, having it closed off allows us to make sure only trustworthy folks are using it. Anyone can request to join.

Why are we hiding the AH? Isn't that what the Trade Voucher sticky was for, to ensure authentic buyers and sellers? Damn shame what it has morphed into over this past year.

This is a stupid system, you get like 1/10th of the people to trade now because they have to create an account, ask to join, wait for several hours and then they can finally SEE what's for trade.

This is a stupid system, you get like 1/10th of the people to trade now because they have to create an account, ask to join, wait for several hours and then they can finally SEE what's for trade.

The system was made to accommodate for everyones wishes. The underbelly allows the site to filter who is able to see the trades being made, thus not having unwanted eyes in there. (tried to be as vague as i could didn't know if you wanted me to outright say it @Conq)

Surely it beats not having the option at all.

Uh, except that if I now make a topic in the General Twink Section called; WTS <x> and <y> it will get more views than anything in the "trade section".

I get that you want trustworthy traders, but basically you push out 999900 legit traders (who are looking for specific items across different WoW-sites, remember this isn't the only WoW-site where people can sell items) to keep out 100 scammers, which are recognizable only by their user name (or maybe their IP).

I don't have a better solution I'm afraid, but I would prefer the open forums over closed forums just for the chance to sell some items. I think people can take responsibility themselves and take their own precaution to avoid being scammed.

Users who are viewing this thread