Atal'ai Gloves of Fiery Wrath

milkshake

Has anyone seen Atal'ai Gloves of Fiery Wrath drop? I farmed ST for a very long time and only have seen Eagle as the primary caster gloves.

Well considering 7-8% drop chance off 6 bosses and theres 26? possible variants of gear I am not surprised you haven't seen a pair yet.

Yes 3 times I have seen them on my over 800 runs (on 4 different 49 twinks) . I have 1 mage with them. Only seen the +27 ones. On my mage I was verry lucky and got them on like 30 runs. Then I didnt see them for verry verry many runs untill this friday when I finnished farming chest/shoulder for my shaman. They dropped twice this friday and its over 700 runs between since I first saw them.

Yes I've seen it twice. One was imperfect 27 and the other was perfect 29. It has 9.2% chance to proc fiery according to wowhead.

The gloves themself have about a 7.5% chance to drop off each boss. So about a 0.69% chance per boss to get fiery wrath. So about a 4.14% chance per reset. Keep at it and you'll eventually see it. Way better than farming drakestones. UGH!

You're probably better off with eagle IMO. You make your mage too glass cannon and you might have a rough time.

Yes I've seen it twice. One was imperfect 27 and the other was perfect 29. It has 9.2% chance to proc fiery according to wowhead.

The gloves themself have about a 7.5% chance to drop off each boss. So about a 0.69% chance per boss to get fiery wrath. So about a 4.14% chance per reset. Keep at it and you'll eventually see it. Way better than farming drakestones. UGH!

You're probably better off with eagle IMO. You make your mage too glass cannon and you might have a rough time.

Glass cannon Fire is pretty darn sick tbh. Im running 385 fire ub and you literally cast 3 spells and move on to next target and doesnt matter who you pick xD. Full fire or go frost for hp/mana

its 4.06, not 4.14%

Update, the Healing version of this glove dropped on the 3rd run with +42 Healing Spell Power, ill continue until either Fiery or Eagle drop ;)
[doublepost=1604939741,1604934238][/doublepost]Update:
Run no .10 Atali gloves of the Eagle wooo 13 13 boys!

Attachments

• Atali gloves run 10.jpg
    Atali gloves run 10.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 125

Users who are viewing this thread