At what point in your life did you made an Xpoff/TI account?

Tom Ganks

For some reason I can remember the details of the day I made my account on TI. It's not really a huge deal but it has stuck with me for some reason. I made my account when I took a trip to South Texas, near the border. I was probably a sophomore in HS at the time, and I was at a neighbor's ranch that they owned separate from their main home. They had oil money so they were pretty well off. It was probably below freezing outside, and even inside it was super cold and I was wearing a pretty thick jacket that i still have to this day. I played a few games of horseshoe outside, then came in and (being the unsocial nerd I was) went online and looked up wow free-to-play stuff. I came across TI and then made my account. Following that, I probably made some cringe-worthy posts that would illustrate how much of a noob I was.

I don't like writing at forums or being a part of them. I've only read and kept following twinkinfo for many years. I missed old twink friends and decided to create an xpoff account to keep in touch with them.

I was in high school, bored during class and decided to check in on tinkinfo. Idk what prompted it, but I started an account that day and was promptly banned bc my school was using some VPN that showed me coming from like Russia or the Ukraine. Took a solid few weeks to finally get through to Drayner and get the ban lifted.

My high school IT department also yelled at me for looking at tinkinfo during the school day so that was fun.

got pretty horny after watching guy on guy action and wanted to inform myself about the twink scene, sadly i joined the wrong twinkinfo back then

As I said before, I found XPOFF by accident. I just typed XVIDEOS in Google to watch some bitchez but I misclicked and .... instead of bitchez ... I found this forum about twinks with big balls.

i made an account just for the !headadmin, tbh
[^:

do i rly look like i'd have to pay my way up
rly

selaya does her fair share of work lemme tell ya. and she didn't have to pay a dime. anywho i joined a bit before twinking died in most battlegroups before the great ruin migration.

Funny story really. I joined a bg - some rando hunter on horde side. Everyone used to talk about her years ago. She would just walk in groups of random people and never do anything but auto attack. Everyone joked on her, and I thought fk it ill do 19 bgs. This was before Pizza was really even known. So I can pretty much account for me wanting to be a twink because of Pizza. My account didn't come over to this correctly because I was apart of tinkinfo long before 2011. Either way, I had just got out of the service but had been playing wow since launch. Got the site info from a rando in durotar.

- Edit

Played the shit out of 70s. Back when Victorious Secrets, Jaytos Fanclub, Gone, and @Troncat , Shook, Mitch and the boys played. Good times. Lots of terrible shit talking. BC/Cata days. @Tollo Yeah I see ya pimp! Miss ya

Last edited:
Looks like I joined in September of 2013? Probably for Korgath F2P purposes?

Wait a minute, I feel like Ive been around alot longer than that... maybe I had an inactive TI account or something.

Whatever, I just joined to have a community to bullshit with. yall assholes are pretty ok people I guess.

joined dec 2017 rite b4 conqgate 1.0
had acct wiped from backup restore
remade acct in feb 2018
took a break from wow
came back a month or 2 ago
rite b4 conqgate 2.0
when sum other people had their accts wiped

You people joke but I legit just looked up twinks and thank God twinkinfo was what popped up. Clicked on it, made an account, and have officially hated every single part of my life since.

Reactions: hom

Users who are viewing this thread