EU+US Assassination Helm Question

Anonymous

I'm working on making a 101 Assassin Rogue ATM. I just bought the Boe epic 840 cloth Serrine's helm for only 20k, no 3rd stat no gem slot. I just realized it has INT only and no Agility. I currently have the crafted 725 leather helm equipped. Is the cloth an upgrade for me, I can't wrap my head around it. I plan on using my twink for gathering and dungeon's. I need a lot of work I know, but I have some gear floating on the AH I can equip when I'm ready.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/fizzcrank/worgenout

Spent 20k on a usless upgrade with no slot or bonus stat.
You just wasted 20k.
Try to find a better cloth helmet with either leech or a gemslot, or both. If you cant get those go to leather.

Original Poster Here: Thankyou for all your replies. I always wondered about the cloth helm because I wondered if anyone overlooked that it DOES NOT have agility, like I did before I bought it.2 As far as wasting my money goes I don't have any of my gear equipped yet so I can sell anything if I find and upgrade or a better deal on the AH. Half the posts I see hear say it's BIS, half say it's not worth the overall 5% decrease in stats. I'm trying to find an answer with facts other than that somebody else uses this so its BIS. I'm wondering about the value of Mastery for Assassin Rogue, since I'm planning to run Leeching Poison. Since Mastery is not a direct damage increase per say, it increase damage done by poison, so will Leeching Poison scale with that and leech 12% of my total damage, or only leech 12% of my Deadly Poison damage. Like I said I can't wrap my head around it. Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread