Assasin/Outlaw Rogue video XD

i cannot like the video when the first person that gets beat up is my guild leader.

perhaps a dumb question but i always have a hard time watching videos of classes using instant spells.
is there an easier way than watching in superslow mode and trying to spy which buttons are being clicked?

perhaps a dumb question but i always have a hard time watching videos of classes using instant spells.
is there an easier way than watching in superslow mode and trying to spy which buttons are being clicked?
Click the settings icon and you can adjust the playback speed.

Click the settings icon and you can adjust the playback speed.

i take that as a no, huh, that's what i'm stuck doing.

If you are familiar with the class + spec (+ items since we are talking about twinks), you generally know what to watch for. It might take some pauses and replays though.

If you aren't, you will have a hard time understanding the plays.

This is mostly it.

I will then :D
GG, still feeling out damage, that burst def took me by surprise!
Thas was a fun game man GGs xd

OHHHH I saw u in BGs the other day, good shit dawg
thx dude <3

Joey my man
/cheers

love it! lay waste to the myth that rogues are bad
that's right dude .. rogues def worth playing this exp

Fun vids thanks Coffe for posting them

np dude maybe more coming

Hey cool vids man.

What are your thoughts on the differences between the specs? Do they excel at different things?

Hey cool vids man.

What are your thoughts on the differences between the specs? Do they excel at different things?

Hey man ty for the compliment.

Well i personally chosen assa for main spec because i found more consistent than the others,
it can meet some needs that others cannot. If u need sustain damage u can apply bleeds on ur target and damage through it , if u need burst u can combo with death from above wich crits for 800/1200 , can also do amazing plays with Shadowstep and you can flag return pretty good aswell .

Outlaw looks very promising but doesnt match my playstyle at all . Haven't played a singe game with this spec yet XD

Sub can be fun at times but lacks consistency. PVP talents looks terrible , dagger in the dark is pretty much the only option ,very decent at flag returns like in Katmogu/WSG for exemple , but it debuff enemies when u get closer , reveling ur positioning wich sucks .

That's just my opinion tho ^^

Ran into op today and died. Maybe i will be in the next video?

Users who are viewing this thread