Artifact weapons boosted to level 38

Vichrae88

I'm seeing 10 twinks with their artifact weapons boosted to level 38, but I thought you were limited to low 20s. Does anyone know how this is possible?

At the beginning of Shadowlands, Relics were dropping unscaled to +14 Item levels, these are now grandfathered and now impossible to get. You could always link their armory too, just so the rest of us can confirm

Yeah, without turning this into an @ thread, as others have previously stated, artifacts upwards of ilvl 49 were available during the first what, day or prepatch? Valentine's Day event also dropped i44 necks in the first 2 hours.

Both of which are grandfathered (unobtainable) now.

Best time for GOD gear is pre patches and holidays especially during massive system changes. early explorers get the worms.

Will the next Xpac have broken gear during prepatch? YES!!!! ALL past xpacs have had broken gear at prepatch. Some stuck around some got fixed. As the game gets more complicated and the devs get fresher every year the hopes of keeping such "unobtainable" gear have never looked brighter.

F for all those just now getting into twinking. To work hard just to see a guy of same level do 10times the dps.

this thread is lowkey about my druid

Best time for GOD gear is pre patches and holidays especially during massive system changes. early explorers get the worms.

Will the next Xpac have broken gear during prepatch? YES!!!! ALL past xpacs have had broken gear at prepatch. Some stuck around some got fixed. As the game gets more complicated and the devs get fresher every year the hopes of keeping such "unobtainable" gear have never looked brighter.

F for all those just now getting into twinking. To work hard just to see a guy of same level do 10times the dps.

this thread is lowkey about my druid

I'd say most got fixed, this is probably the longest time broken gear has stayed around, but I only really started F2P back in WoD or so. I still have 2 chars with the broken ilvl 59 BFA helm, but I'm still really disappointed that BiS is broken and essentially unobtainable. Even more so now, because it seems like with the sleepfest that SL has become, more people than ever are discovering F2P/Vets, and having broken, buggy gear in the bracket hurts the long term health of the community

Users who are viewing this thread