EU+US Artifact power changes in 7.2

but does this mean that i can still techically get to the 54th trait? :)

Assuming you don't find any currently unknown exploits, they don't provide us with a quicker means of obtaining AP, and they don't remove artifact weapons from the game at some point, yes technically you could.

It would probably take you 70 years though assuming you can grind ~4-5 hours a day. So hopefully you don't die before then. If you manage to get to 54 points at 99 that's some Tibetan Monk levels of dedication. We're talking 100 year old virgin for real.

It'll probably take at least a solid decade for anyone to get 34 points the way things currently are. And that's with Ye levels of AP grinding.

All that said, things still may change in 7.2 since AP will be obtainable through archaeology. It's possible with flying that it will be a much quicker way to farm AP. But we'll just have to wait and see.

Last edited:
I really do hope they implement a new way of obtaining higher artifact power for 99s and 101s in the near future. That or just remove the level requirement to progress research. My mouth waters at thought of having a fully maxed artifact weapon on my 101.

Users who are viewing this thread