EU Arms Warrior Advice

hom

Grandfathered
I'm really starting to enjoy this community. I got some great feedback on my Warlock which has been a lot of fun to play. It can pull some crazy numbers in demonology catching even resto druids/shamans out in duels.

I'm now on a quest to make an arms warrior, fuck all of that fury bullshit double crusader assholery.
My plan is to focus on haste and versatility, would i be better off just sticking to versa instead or even... crit!?

Thanks for your time

Versa +crit honestly can push out better numbers unless you are able to bump your haste up to 20% at least (the level where it plays kinda smooth at endgame but im not sure if 20% is reachable at 20-29) take this haste value with a pinch of salt tho

Versa +crit honestly can push out better numbers unless you are able to bump your haste up to 20% at least (the level where it plays kinda smooth at endgame but im not sure if 20% is reachable at 20-29) take this haste value with a pinch of salt tho

20% is used because it's where you can fit an extra global into the colossus smash duration, I don't think its mandatory for 20% or has the same breakpoint at level 20...

Do you know if haste increases the proc chance of sudden death?

Why are yall up this early

Not everyone lives in the US ;)
[doublepost=1561725410,1561725351][/doublepost]
You're gonna want crit as an arms warrior. Crit auto attacks give you more rage and rage starvation is pretty much the name of the game.

I'll give it a go with crit.
But you'll lose the cd on mortal strike & quicker autos will balance out the rage generation, no?

But you'll lose the cd on mortal strike & quicker autos will balance out the rage generation, no?
eh, maybe?

I haven't played a ton of arms but it requires a bit more set up than fury. I feel like crit fits better and fills the rage bar faster. But again, I've fucked around with it like twice. Ymmv.

Not everyone lives in the US ;)
[doublepost=1561725410,1561725351][/doublepost]

The speed increase is nearly negligible even at 20% . A crit from an auto, however gives you 30(?) % more rage + 150% damage even though it happens 20% slower
That is, if you can reach 20% haste at this level but you will lose alot of vers too
[doublepost=1561739723][/doublepost]
20% is used because it's where you can fit an extra global into the colossus smash duration, I don't think its mandatory for 20% or has the same breakpoint at level 20...

Do you know if haste increases the proc chance of sudden death?
Also yes haste increases its proc rate but chance is chance, you can sometimes get multiple procs in a row even at low % haste

I've played some battlegrounds as Arms Warrior today and started rediscovering this spec. This spec has serious potential of dealing high burst damage with the right set of gear and talents. I believe that haste as stat is useless on Arms Warrior, because it affects only the cooldown of Mortal Strike at this level, which is not crucial to make this spec work and play it to it's full potential.

After playing Fury for a long time, I really liked this spec for a change, so I might start working on a guide soon.

Users who are viewing this thread