US Arm warrior 19 Twink Dannylolz 1

Dannylolz

Banned
Short but sweet not full gear looking for real guild who doesn't lose. High rated bg and arena

l

Nice below average legion twink. I'll leave a list with improvements!

1. Don't fight on the road.
2. Don't upload a video where you kill 5 people and call it a montage.
3. Don't chase a monk for 30-ish seconds and not speeding it up.

It's a solid 1/10, but thanks for trying!

Why? Just why would anyone think that anything you did there was anything? Legion, clearly some bronze league of legends player that moved to wow based off the keybinds aswell. And the fact that he chased a monk to Africa after speed potting and glidering and ofc standing on the corpse till the flag cd was up.
Can't believe I wasted 2 minutes of my life to see the most retarded shit I've ever seen on wow, this troll level is indescribable how advanced it is.

this guy is a massive fkn dickhead...he randomly messages me asks about guilds on bleeding hollow etc, this is on ally, I explain to him that its quiet atm on ally and in general, but i get him a guild invite and give him a bunch of consumables and white items, at no point does he say thankyou.....then we queue some bgs and before 5 minutes of queues is up he is bitching about the queue times at me like somehow im the queue god responsible for all this shit.....dude is trash human, gg

this guy is a massive fkn dickhead...he randomly messages me asks about guilds on bleeding hollow etc, this is on ally, I explain to him that its quiet atm on ally and in general, but i get him a guild invite and give him a bunch of consumables and white items, at no point does he say thankyou.....then we queue some bgs and before 5 minutes of queues is up he is bitching about the queue times at me like somehow im the queue god responsible for all this shit.....dude is trash human, gg
lol? you want your gold back bro?

tbh im sorry for not saying thank you that is my fault i really wasn't trying to be a dickhead to anyone. and i dont remember anything about que times when i played horde and came to ally better ques?

Users who are viewing this thread