Argent Dawn

SPS

Legend
New F2P Community - Argent Dawn(US) - Horde

We are looking for active players (F2P or P2P) who are seeking to join our community
to do Premades, Arenas, World PvP and Events with us. We are not looking for "Drama Queen"
playesr. We want to Build a strong community who can help each others, talk about
mechanics and such. We have P2P players who can invite and make premades.

"Argent Dawn" is a RP server with not much cross realm activity, it is beleived to be linked
only with the server Kirin Tor (low population server). Which Means, farming Chest,LFH and AGM
will be easy for new members of the community. We want to make this server populated by the
F2P twink and build a strong and friendly community for the F2Ps.<

I Hope you guys will join us! See you in the battle field!
For the Horde!
SPS

Not playing anymore on Argent Dawn, I don't know if server is still low pop and good for farming chest and AGM. Im now playing on BWL.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just want to say, as I see it so often, farming LFH has nothing to do with server loads....you have the FULL 2 hours to catch that fish.

"Argent Dawn" is a RP server with not much cross realm activity, it is beleived to be linked
only with the server Kirin Tor (low population server). Which Means, farming Chest,LFH and AGM
will be easy for new members of the community.

Is this still accurate? Because this is something Im looking for

AD is low pop for sure, Kirin Tor cross realmed... REALLY easy AGM... I currently hang on Ally side, mostly alone. Get the occasional F2Per, not many serious.

But alas, I do like it there... Come and join me Ally side.

AD is linked to the server Twinkies eat d*%ks or w.e guild #BOOM

Users who are viewing this thread