US Arenas

Sail

Grandfathered
Hey guys, I was just wondering why I never see anyone queuing any kind of arenas at 20-29? I try to questions everytime I'm qued for bgs, and I would love to actually play Vs twinks... Is there any time people tend to que more arenas or is there a day maybe?

If there isn't some day or time, I think it would be cool to get people to start queuing some during certain times of the day just so people can get some decent games lol.

Hey guys, I was just wondering why I never see anyone queuing any kind of arenas at 20-29? I try to questions everytime I'm qued for bgs, and I would love to actually play Vs twinks... Is there any time people tend to que more arenas or is there a day maybe?

If there isn't some day or time, I think it would be cool to get people to start queuing some during certain times of the day just so people can get some decent games lol.
majority of ppl queue in premades and any grp with more than 3 ppl cant queue skirms

sometimes ppl q arenas when they're bored or solo - 3 man qing but there's no real gain to doing them like there is in bgs, hell, i'll run random dungeons for chances at boes before I decide to queue arenas

some ppl queue to get xpoff ladder rating but i'm pretty sure that fell off too

I don't like losing all my buffs to just face two levelers and potentially miss a BG pop while I am in there.

Users who are viewing this thread