US Arena Skype Group

Bop

Remember the Treeline
I am posting the following on behalf of Flynn :)

Hey everyone!

We have an arena skype group going for those that are interested in arenas! This is primarily for those that are level 20, however we do sometimes queue at other levels. We do war games daily, this can be a mix of 2s, 3s, or even sometimes 5s. Also, if you don't feel like wargaming you can use the group as an opportunity to find people to skirm arena with. You don't have to queue by yourself! This is a group for all skill levels; veterans and new players are equally welcome.

We frequently do “roll games” where we get everyone in a group, do /roll, and people are put in teams based on their number. So even if you don’t know anyone, you’ll be able to play with a variety of people for fun games!

Arenas are a great way to learn more about the game and meet new people, so come join!

If you’re interested in joining, you can either add flynn#1889 or post below in this thread and we will PM you with more information :)

For those of you who use curse and not skype, that’s great too! You don’t need skype to join the skype group. We can provide you with a custom link that allows you to join via your web browser.

TLDR if you like arenas come join us

p.s. The Prefix is set to US, because most of the members and moderators of the group are US players, but I see no reason why there can't be EU arena players organizing games to be played on either side of the Atlantic.

p.s.s. This group is moderated, which means that your standard bad forum conduct will probably result in removal.

Consider this a cordial invitation for some arena fun,

Bop

I'm liking the activity levels so far :)

EU player here, language barrier isn't a big deal, i can play US sever on weekend.
for me curse and skype are available :D
my btag is bushzty#2386 ( EU&US )

I very much like the idea but having it shared would make people even less interested in joining it, given the fact that Skype opens up possibilities of being D Dosed. A Curse group on the other hand would be more beneficial in my PoV, since everybody seems to be using it right now and it is easy to find, use and download.

It would be nice if everyone who does arenas could come and Join our Skype group and also arena games are going great and everyone is welcome. It's a really nice opportunity to meet new people and get competitive arenas experience. :)

bump! we have been having a good spike in activity over this past week or so, games are very consistent and last for good length. we are always looking for more people to change things up and get more involved! all are welcome, if you struggle with anything you can definitely find someone to help you there, especially me. i and others alike in the chat room have been having lots of fun playing and practicing. if you want to test a comp and what not we love to do games testing new things! best of luck if you do come and play with us!

The Skype group has been doing very well. The arenas are fun , competitive and greatly accessible to everyone. I know from doing arenas in the past the difference and the problems that come up when trying to wargame. Sometimes you can feel like you wont have enough time to play. The arena Skype group eliminates the time wait and barrier of setting up games. Many times we discuss and find out who and what teams will be available at a certain time of the day. This allows you to prepare and get wargames at the time your able to play and not just catching wargames at random. I myself and many tournament organizers use the Skype group and I find it to be the best method for training for upcoming tournaments. We currently have many top tier arena players who don't mind sharing info with new comers. For all the f2p that might be wondering if they are able to participate, we have grouping available so you are included as well. Big shoutout to Wizkidone. Fael and XPoff PvP Admin Bop for running and keeping the Skype group clean & professional. We keep a competitive spirit but limit off topic things in order to keep the wargames rolling. One of the best things about the Skype group is on Saturdays there are multiple session of arenas throughout the entire day.

Peace out.

Very professional group, me and my teamates is voting right now for moving our new arena team to US.
Our team Pandaftw: couples fresh players from CN Region.
PS: we got bad trinket and positioning, still processing... :)

Users who are viewing this thread