US Arena Night

What night should we q arenas?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scope

Grandfathered
*Saturday Night Arena Night* (weekly)

QUEUE UP W/ YOUR TEAMS AND GET SOME GAMES IN!!

Hello,

I've somehow taken up a post for this arena community, but I'm glad to do so.

So first things first, for bias reasons, I think the best days/nights to q 39 skirms will be on the weekends.

Please fill out the poll.

Thank you

I will edit this post when we have a definite answer.

Last edited:
I've somehow taken up a post for this arena community, but I'm glad to do so.

Wow very much impress. Proud of u for taking initiative. At least one person has removed finger from ass, that is good news.

Yes I'll put up tourney money. Otherwise am lazy and will not set up arena nights myself. Tried spamming H/A chat without results let's hope this actually works. See u Saturday/ Sunday nerds

I think the real question is: how many are rolling a healer, and are they willing to play with other people. I see the same 3-5 healers (who also main their dps) playing with the same 3-5 people.

With these arena nights let's actually gauge how many will be fielding teams or you're just gonna end up with 4 teams playing and 20 people watching. Maybe an actual check in sheet with your preferred specs to play and if you've already "made" a team, to allow others to see who is available. 3/4 of the community doesn't post these forums and the others either lurk or don't browse. Maybe a GDocs or survey we can share the link ig?

<- I heal with rsham and disc priest, mw is coming soon, i need people to play with.

Please PM me if interested.

I think the real question is: how many are rolling a healer, and are they willing to play with other people. I see the same 3-5 healers (who also main their dps) playing with the same 3-5 people.

With these arena nights let's actually gauge how many will be fielding teams or you're just gonna end up with 4 teams playing and 20 people watching. Maybe an actual check in sheet with your preferred specs to play and if you've already "made" a team, to allow others to see who is available. 3/4 of the community doesn't post these forums and the others either lurk or don't browse. Maybe a GDocs or survey we can share the link ig?

I’ll heal, so long as folks are cool with a rookie resto druid doing their healing. Truly willing to work with any comp (please lord, grant me a warlock/warrior duo looking for a resto druid)

And I think a gdoc or something similar that requires even more engagement isn’t going to get those people who aren’t already on the forums. Blowing up the 39s community chats and mentioning it in BGs during the prematch prep time will probably go a long way.

I've never felt like LFG or LFM has done anything to grab attention in chat. Making these arena nights more open to experimenting and testing will allow a variety of people to come in, see who they like, want to play with etc. Who would want to come Saturday night if they were alone and didn't have 2 other people in mind? A good chunk of the players weren't even cognizant of the 3s tournament to begin with before @Sanitarium started telling people's mothers to get AIDS if they didn't show.

Maybe I'll keep my own GDoc private for the next few months and keep a scout on ya'll for the tournament.

But don't let this distract you from the fact that @Hamslamwich is gonna be running 3 Jackhammer's with Crusader engines. On top of that he just came into Harry's and ordered 3 t66 turbo's with Deadman's Hand and a Hand of Edward the Odd for his priest.

OzJtOgI.gif

Last edited:
Unfortunately I work 3rd so I called only queue the afternoons during the week but fridayFand saturday im on all night other this Saturday due to work if we can actually get a good size arena community going I'll be all for throwing in some money for future tournaments

OKay boys, so we have a winner.

Saturday is the weekly day to dedicate to arenas! get your teams, get your redbull, reup on your plant, and lets skirm boys!

Don't forget to add your toons on the 39 arena ladder !

See you guys in there!!

BUMP

Please prep your teams and queue up this saturday!

Thank you!! if you are trying to q during the week, be sure to join the community and post when you are qing to let people know so they can q against you!!

Thanks all
Hope you all had a great turkey day

BUMP

Please prep your teams and queue up this saturday!

Thank you!! if you are trying to q during the week, be sure to join the community and post when you are qing to let people know so they can q against you!!

Thanks all

Users who are viewing this thread