arena grand master

trivia

-how does it scale in ilvl, stats
-do you need an agm to get defending champion?aka is it gfd for f2p?

AGM is unobtainable prior to level 30 as of patch 7.3.5.

I do not believe that you need an AGM to get defending champion, but I am not too sure.

AGM is unobtainable prior to level 30 as of patch 7.3.5.

I do not believe that you need an AGM to get defending champion, but I am not too sure.

If I recall correctly, you loot Defending Champion in the next chest after you complete the quest for AGM. So, you need to be lvl 30.

are we sure that you cant loot defending champion with 12 grand masters in your inventory, or maybe just by having looted the chest that 12 times prior?

are we sure that you cant loot defending champion with 12 grand masters in your inventory, or maybe just by having looted the chest that 12 times prior?

my 19 rogue has like 30 Arena masters in his bag, I dont think it'll work

So having 12 arena masters in your inventory, or having looted 12 of them prior to looting the chest is not enough?
Are we sure that an agm must be in your inventory, or does the quest for it have to be completed, and if so, can it be on any character?

does the quest still reward an ilvl 55 trinket or does it scale to +6 levels like other quest blues? Is there a chance to upgrade to epic?

So having 12 arena masters in your inventory, or having looted 12 of them prior to looting the chest is not enough?
Are we sure that an agm must be in your inventory, or does the quest for it have to be completed, and if so, can it be on any character?

does the quest still reward an ilvl 55 trinket or does it scale to +6 levels like other quest blues? Is there a chance to upgrade to epic?

No.
Quest Completed. No
It doesnt scale.

Ive got 2 AGMs on my main but its only for swag now. The absorb totally isnt worth the CD and no you cant conplete the quest anymore on sub 30s

Ive got 2 AGMs on my main but its only for swag now. The absorb totally isnt worth the CD and no you cant conplete the quest anymore on sub 30s

r u trolling? It holds the title for the trinket with the most stamina AND most total primary stats for level 20 and below. And on top of this it has the shield, which is useful and unique. Dual AGM is BiS stamina trinket setup, and arguably the best overall setup, since it has the most primary stats, and most on use trinkets don't have an ability that compensates for the stat difference.

Users who are viewing this thread