Are you moving to TBC?

glancealot

Legend
Background:

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/285154 said:
If you are currently playing WoW Classic, here is what you need to know: all your WoW Classic characters that exist before the Burning Crusade Classic pre-patch will be automatically cloned to WoW Classic for free. You don't have to do anything.

After pre-patch, the Battle.net App will give you the option to launch the Burning Crusade Classic game client or the WoW Classic game client.

The first time you log in with your character in either client, you will be asked if you want to activate it on the Burning Crusade Classic or on WoW Classic. This choice is free. If you want to play your character in both versions of the game, you will be asked to pay a fee.

So the question is, are you going to TBC? I think a more relevant question is, will classic 10-19 be dead? if yes, then the answer will be obvious.

Also, are you paying a fee to preserve your classic 19?

maybe someone who has been playing classic 19 for a while can provide some educated guesses.

Yes. TBC is the better expansion. I'll copy my twink just in case... but the rest of my chars will not be copied. The real argument will come with TBC vs WOTLK. I have a feeling WOTLK's xp-off segregation kills pugs, but may be the preferred wargame expansion.

why are these boards so quiet guys?

i saw about 5 alliance twinks today fishing in STV and that's only one oceanic server.

Yes. TBC is the better expansion. I'll copy my twink just in case... but the rest of my chars will not be copied. The real argument will come with TBC vs WOTLK. I have a feeling WOTLK's xp-off segregation kills pugs, but may be the preferred wargame expansion.

blizzard does each Classic version based on last patch (other than raids), WOTLK had things at the start that more than likely will not be on the later patch version which also level gated key BC and van wow enhancements.

- BC leg armor, spell threads, etc. and WOTLK version players figured how to get on BOEs
- librams head enchants
- shoulder enchants
- BC head enchants
- 450 mining +stam, herbing HoT heal, skinning +crit lowered to 225
- even some of the glyphs 19s had at start got ganked
- if blizz goes deep to near CATA prepatch, alot of twink weapons got ganked to level 16

after all this was done BC 19 was better

Users who are viewing this thread