Are we allow to purchase accounts on here?

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by eklypto, Sep 14, 2018 at 8:41 AM.

Share This Page

1. eklypto

eklypto New Member

havent been in the wow scene in forever and I started back up and saw all these unobtainable geared warforged Twinks in the 19 bracket. Does anyone have accounts for sale with these toons on them? Would pay nice for some

2. Serjeant

Serjeant Member

There is a sales section called the underbelly

3. OP
    eklypto

eklypto New Member

Is there anyway to join it? I’m trying to write my message to join but it’s not letting me submit it and I’m on mobile
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 14, 2018 at 9:50 AM, Original Post Date: Sep 14, 2018 at 9:50 AM ---
    Is there anyway to join it? I’m trying to write my message to join but it’s not letting me submit it and I’m on mobile

4. Roboartist

Roboartist Reclaimer

I'm not sure of their acceptance procedures, but for my groups I typically only like accepting people who have a post history and look like they're a genuine twink before accepting them in.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Kaløyan

Kaløyan Member

• Your thread was removed because it was not in the Underbelly
    I tried to sell my account yesterday but they deleted my thread, maybe cuz Im not trusthworthy ;]

6. Zeiren

Zeiren z Administrator

Black market trades involving real money must be kept in the Underbelly group, as not doing so is against our rules.

The Underbelly is featured here if you would like to request membership: https://xpoff.com/groups/

Being accepted to the group isn't difficult. Though, it definitely goes along the lines of what @Roboartist said.