EU+US Are Monk healers meta at 19?

I have made a few healers and my last to make is Monk, I have not seen many at all, and if I do its just the plebs leveling. Who are they most comparable to?

They aren't great in Legion, can be fun to mess around on. As Light said they're amazing in duels. If everything goes as they are on Beta/PTR for BfA, then they are looking strong.

MW went back to their old ways a bit with soothing mist becoming a cast channel again and making other heals while channeling instant. The difference from old MW and the BFA ones is: chi doesn't exists so u can spam heals alot more often, increased dps, u lost speed buff at low lvl but gained more healing spells. Haven't tried any instanced pvp since no1 plays beta and I can't copy on ptr but if they are as strong as in beta duels they will be top tier for sure. The only thing I can imagine messing something up is a too high manacost on the spells in instanced pvp, no problems in the open world.

Back to maining MW for me again, that's for sure!

Mistweaver Monks used to be strong in Warlords of Draenor. If the templates are being eliminated, that may be good news for the class.

Users who are viewing this thread