Are honor level and points available at 20?

Quart

Can both F2P and Veteran accounts gain honor points to grind honor levels in level 20 battlegrounds? If so, I'm assuming that the rewards earned through the honor system (like mounts and titles) will be useable once unlocked.

Can both F2P and Veteran accounts gain honor points to grind honor levels in level 20 battlegrounds? If so, I'm assuming that the rewards earned through the honor system (like mounts and titles) will be useable once unlocked.
yes you can definitely grind honor levels without a sub. however in BFA most of the PvP mounts required level 40 to learn(not use), the AV event for instance had a revamped ram/wolf mount as a reward 20s but it just sat in our bags bc we were not high enough to learn it. Now with SL approaching i am not sure how the squish has affected PvP mounts so i cant speak to those but my guess is 20 will be high enough.

Last edited:
yes you can definitely grind honor levels without a sub. however in BFA most of the PvP mounts required level 40 to learn(not use), the AV event for instance had a revamped ram/wolf mount as a reward but 20s but it just sat in our bags bc we were high enough to learn it. Now with SL approaching i am not sure how the squish has affected PvP mounts so i cant speak to those but my guess is 20 will be high enough.

Speaking of AV, that reminded me: How will the AV Timewalking gear be this upcoming event...? I noticed they did remove the NPC from being there all year-round so I'm assuming he will be back

Users who are viewing this thread