Are Game Masters stupid?

Johneffer

Legend
Greetings, today I was speaking with a GM regarding my account - He said that it was highly unlikely but it can be done to have a character reversed.

So I said to him, "So, you are just being lazy then?"

I didn't get a response to this for obvious reasons (BECUTH Im correct)

Why do GMs always fail at GM---ing?

Being rude to a Gm is the worst possible way to get them to do something for you, whether it's true or not don't tell them they're lazy. :p

Like I always say "Don't fuck with someone when they're working."

Startled said:
Being rude to a Gm is the worst possible way to get them to do something for you, whether it's true or not don't tell them they're lazy. :p

Like I always say "Don't fuck with someone when they're working."

Either way it was not happening - why not fuck with?

because what comes around goes around

because you reap what you sow

etc

What battlegroup?

Johneffer said:
I twinked in vanilla you cum guzzler!

highly doubt you were twinking at the age of 9

p.s. cy@

they arent stupid, persay, they are just typically uninformed on most dev issues and also what powers they do and do not have. being kind, and not a fuck tard, will go far and can possibly help them escalate the ticket to higher gms who might be able to help in the (near) future. being a prick does not help the situation at all and can only hurt the process. but go ahead and be immature, lols

oh and...you gave the kid who lvld your twink your account info, no?

UmpteenthTwink said:
hahahahahahahahahahahajhahahahahaha

and now he's got like 3 infractions because he nerd raged on me over vent private chat with about 3-4 different names

Sanitarium said:
and now he's got like 3 infractions because he nerd raged on me over vent private chat with about 3-4 different names

John will be banned from TI, it's just a matter of time.

He's honestly the first person I've heared of that got a leveled twink and deleted toons from shareing acount info, he didn't even get "Hacked" he just trusted someone that he shouldn't have trusted with his acount info(which imo is basicly everyone you will ever meet online), this is a good lesson for all the younger kids on this website.

Users who are viewing this thread