Are enhancement shams even slightly viable?

Potatosoup

Grandfathered
I play enh quite a bit their ineptitude is quite exaggerated. That is to say they are definitely not top tier but they have strong offheals and very good sustained dmg. Their burst comes from lining up lava>free lava proc> lava. So its not great burst but its also not non-existent. Aoe slows range interrupts very good sustain dmg and some range dmg + good offheals and serviceable burst you have all the tools you need to be good enough.

I would never recommend this over either ele (best burst in bracket) or resto but something can be good without being
optimal.

anything with x2 elemental force is viable.

I will say they are a good counter to arcane mages with wind shear and slow totem. Probably only in a 1v1 scenario though.

Can anything really counter an Arc mage besides a healer? Lol I die by arcane missiles in 3 seconds or less as my MM Hunter

Can anything really counter an Arc mage besides a healer? Lol I die by arcane missiles in 3 seconds or less as my MM Hunter
Any class with offheals do well against Arcane Mages. Arcane Mages are actually pretty darn weak in 1v1 situations. MM hunter is however one of it's good-ish matchups.

Users who are viewing this thread