Are all Horde Pugs....

Anonymous

Losses? I play on Illidan and i don't know if it's this battlegroup or whatever but literally ALL pugs are losses.

It's freaking terrible the people i see in these games

Well pugs are pugs. It's like queueing LFR
Also depends on teamcomp maybe the "bad players on the team are playing classes that need more thinking than just pressing flanking strike"

Well pugs are pugs. It's like queueing LFR
Also depends on teamcomp maybe the "bad players on the team are playing classes that need more thinking than just pressing flanking strike"

I just don't get it man and this thread was made after a few frustrating games....it seems like almost every game alliance has more twinks and I'm stuck grouped with people who don't have slots filled and are easy HKs i suggest to anyone who says anything along the lines of "get good" or "you suck" to make a horde character on Illidan and try a few BGs in the 19 bracket..you will see exactly what I'm talking about

I am good you were not there in those games to see what i did or not...if you want to play with me or against me to see if I'm good feel free to add me and i assure you that I'm not the reason why were losing.

I am good you were not there in those games to see what i did or not...if you want to play with me or against me to see if I'm good feel free to add me and i assure you that I'm not the reason why were losing.
If so good why be anonymous show us who you are by creating an account so we can see how amazing you are. :)

When I'm going against 4 Discs such as the like of Nixzy and whoever else and 9/10 of the people in this group is people who don't even have slots filled....yeah it's pretty rough

If so good why be anonymous show us who you are by creating an account so we can see how amazing you are. :)

Well i think you are mistaking me here I'm not trying to brag about being good or amazing I'm probably just average but not terrible I'm just pointing out that all random bgs i que for end up being one sided for the alliance.

Don't recognize any of those names and I'm pretty active in this bracket

Haven't played against any of those before maybe different battlegroup?

I win so many games on horde that sometimes i like to play super handicapped roles just to give alli a chance

Legion ipvp is a lot deeper than most think

When I'm going against 4 Discs such as the like of Nixzy and whoever else and 9/10 of the people in this group is people who don't even have slots filled....yeah it's pretty rough
I actually run shadow 90% of the time. I only run disc if we really need heals and i still dont care to do that id rather offheal in shadow. Also you should try to come alli on a priest vs a premade group of surv hunts....yeah it's pretty rough. ;)

Come to Bleeding Hollow and join Warlords of Warsong, never que alone again, make some good friends and compete in Guild Events. I do love playing against those alliance teams, but I rarely que alone, just because there is always someone to roll with online in Warlords :D

Users who are viewing this thread