EU+US Are 29 Shadow Priest under rated??

Sparkëd

Grandfathered
Recently leveled my 19 disc priest to 29 and switched to Shadow and I see a few shadow priests in the bracket but ot many high on the ladder. I see high potential for them if paired with the right comp and a skilled player plays one. Im wondering if im the only one.

I just couldnt read past the " leveled my 19 disc to 29" bit.

But yes, Spriests are insanely good.

lol ive never heard someone say spriest are underrated. they're dmg is insane

i feel you there im not even bis yet and i do insane damage reason i asked was because i just came back to wow after like 2/3 yrs

Yea no, Spriests are very strong in both just dmg and offheals atm. In Legion they'll be a bit different, just more so in the dmg focused sense rather than healing.

Quick tip if you're gonna BG / Arena balanced Int/Stam sets are getting a bit more popular since every geared stealthy you'll see ever is focusing on Agi stacking or the random WW Monk / BM coming in to just PvE you down.

Lol underrated? 29 spriest is downright fotm. So is enhance.

I consider them a sort of "sub-fotm" category right under feral and BM.

21 spriest is extremely fun, though. quite a bit less damage, and it takes 20ish secs to ramp up to a burst without the glyph, but it's still doable and enjoyable without being retarded.

See thats the thing, for how ever op shadowpriest is, Double BM is ............
Shadowpriest is normally ran with a ww though a shadow rsham team could be decent.

Shadow priest is indeed not underrated, as people stated in this thread. As for arena, shadow priest just doesn't do well against other fotm classes is the thing. While the class itself is pretty decent, the other fotm classes just beats them in an arena scenario.
From a BG perspective, yes, the class is insanely strong. If you feel that you have a strong shadow priest, try queue arena and see how it goes.

shadow is very nice in BGs but cannot really compare in arenas to stuff like BM, ret, feral, warr with a heal.

im sure you can reach the top 10 though anyway with a smooth healer. the competition isnt all that.
Wont able to reach top 10 on us with a dedicated Shadow priest unless he does some serious dodging of the countless bis geared 29s qing. Like anytime of the day you can find a few of those teams. Partly because win = + 2 points lose = - 40 or 60.

Users who are viewing this thread