Archaeology - Buying Troll Tablets / Mantid Shards

Elkiva

▪ ℋøʟ⑂ ℙяḯℯṧт ▪
Hello People

I've been farming the world renowned Zin'rokh via Archaeology since Cata and I have never "EVER" seen it drop for me. We're talking well over 550 Solves. It's bloody depressing to say the least. I also have roughly 700 solves on mantids too so It's legit hell.

I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in making some gold on Ravencrest EU or if someone wants to be nice and give these items to me (Entirely up to you, money or no money I need lots of these)

- TROLL TABLET - 250g Per tablet
- MANTID AMBER SLIVER - 125g per Sliver

I'm after as many of these as possible and will be accepting in bulk, I want this demon of a sword in my bags asap and legit want to throw my computer out the window.

If anyone is prepered to help send items via CoD to Elkiva on Ravencrest EU

Many thanks,
Elkiva

This seems low prices even without the extra that should be given for the fact someone found your post on this site, actually has them, actually on your realm, and how bad you claim you want it.

Same thing is being done with lock boxes with people wanting to pay 900g for 12 lockboxes (75g each)

I’m sorry but if I so happen to have what you clearly need bad, and I so happened to save a bunch/farm a bunch, AND be on your realm, im not letting items go for dirt.

Call it the business man in me, but also call it me seeing the bullshit in lowball pricing for stuff you should have no problem paying good amount for if you need it as bad as you say.

Last edited:
This seems low prices even without the extra that should be given for the fact someone found your post on this site, actually has them, actually on your realm, and how bad you claim you want it.

Same thing is being done with lock boxes with people wanting to pay 900g for 12 lockboxes (75g each)

I’m sorry but if I so happen to have what you clearly need bad, and I so happened to save a bunch/farm a bunch, AND be on your realm, im not letting items go for dirt.

Call it the business man in me, but also call it me seeing the bullshit in lowball pricing for stuff you should have no problem paying good amount for if you need it as bad as you say.

then dont sell them? useless comment

So I’ve been farming this sword from the start of cataclysm till present day, I’ve spent over 400k gold on fragments with no results. AH prices are terrible, they’re hyper inflated and completely unjustified.

Let’s say I had a pawn brokers and you came into my shop as wanted to sell fragments / boxes to me, I offered you a price and you weren’t happy with it. All you have to do is move on and find someone who’s prepared to match your price. You don’t like it, you jog on outta here. Likewise with this thread, if don’t like what I’ve posted you can simply leave the thread as it is instead of adding comments.

Cheers for the wall of text though, you gave my eyes a work out.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread