Dismiss Notice
Hey there Anonymous! Now you can post on XPOFF without registering!

EU+US Arcane Mage or Balance Druid?

Discussion in 'Veterans' started by tomxoqt, Apr 17, 2019.

Share This Page

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Tfmatteson

Tfmatteson Member

Personally, I regret not putting my foamspittle on my druid. I equipped it right away on mage, and at 20, mage is a bit of a onetrick pony as arcane. Balance feels like it has more going for it spell wise, plus interupts don't destroy your damage since you have two schools to work with. My votes on bal druid imo. Plus there's other boes you can farm as a leather wearer, not as much for cloth

• Informative Informative x 2
  2. Chops

Chops Member

Long term, I feel like druid is gonna be your best choice. Mages tend to fluctuate in power between xpacs pretty wildly. But some form or fashion of caster druid is always gonna be viable, either as resto FC/healer or as balance or (in the current xpac) both.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Eleannor

Eleannor Veteran

Druids.

Overall, Arcane Mages shines only due to the hability to spam CC and to get kills in LOS or when farther than 40 yards, by abusing the channeled nature of missiles. Druids have a higher skill-floor due to shapeshifting, healing, DoTs and procs.

And as said, Leather-users also have acess to more BoE Epics like https://www.wowhead.com/item=3011/feathered-headdress.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2019