Applying Flintlocke to Heirloom Issue

Ubex

Grandfathered
I have one gun with the flintlocke already on it but I want one for each hunter, only thing is I leveled my hunter to 100 and I put those boosts on the heirlooms so they scale to like the highest level or whatever. So now when I want to put on flintlockes it says it cant because it's ilvl 605 and it has to be less than 600. Was wondering if there is any way to get around this or if a GM will possibly help...

I think you should just make a ticket to ask a gm cause i dont know how this can be counteracted but i also dont know what the GM could do for you since they cant just enchant the gun for you and they cant change the ilvl (that im aware of) good luck though.

I have one gun with the flintlocke already on it but I want one for each hunter, only thing is I leveled my hunter to 100 and I put those boosts on the heirlooms so they scale to like the highest level or whatever. So now when I want to put on flintlockes it says it cant because it's ilvl 605 and it has to be less than 600. Was wondering if there is any way to get around this or if a GM will possibly help...

its a bit expensive but head over to the heirloom vendor and buy as many as you want and apply them

its a bit expensive but head over to the heirloom vendor and buy as many as you want and apply them
But can you even buy them when you have already 'learned' them. And if you buy them wont they just scale to 605 ilvl again? If the vendor thing doesn't work I see no other solition than asking a GM.

Yapah solution is probably your "easiest" route.
I know I am stuck keeping one character at 85 or so. I suppose I could always level it and level up a DK for applications of enchants.

The word is out now so people can react to this. Had the same a couple of months ago with flints putting on more weapons with my 100 hunter. Its either you dont update your looms to 100 or simply have to level a new hunter. For other enchants its not such a big problem , legs and shoulders do not need a class specific to aply gladly and the rest of the enchants can be put on by every level (had to mail a lowerlevel to apply some enchants tho due to ilvl 605 scaling).

There are some work arounds so I wish you good luck :)

Yapah solution is probably your "easiest" route.
I know I am stuck keeping one character at 85 or so. I suppose I could always level it and level up a DK for applications of enchants.
You can't use a DK to apply Flintlocke's though.

Users who are viewing this thread