applucation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinjuto

Grandfathered
Horde or Alliance?
my current twink is on Horde

What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?\
I am a rogue and would like gold more then anything (besides Shadowfangs)

What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild)
i mostly need gold but Shadowfang wouldn't hurt

Have you played in a twink bracket before?
no i just picked up twinking and really passionate about it

Why do you need funding?
the real reason why i need funding is because i don't have any gold income on this server i am new the best twinking server

How can our funding help your twinking experience?
your funding will help me see twinking in a whole different manor

How do you play your class?
i would like to say i play my class like every other rogue quick and annoying

How do you contribute to your team?
i help out my team as much as i possibly can, if i cant help them i can find someone that can help them

Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?
im not that interested in high level PvP but that doesn't make me not existed about level 19 PvP

What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community?
well WoW is really stale at the moment so my friend asked me if he wanted to twink at 19, so i got invested.

How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?
a friend found this website out and sent me the link

Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread?
no not yet but when you see this post my btag and armory link will be there

Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?
i can try to link it in this replay if not it might be on my account page

What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community?
positive attitude and i might be able to get some more good people in the community

Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?
i have one friend right now that is in the community his name in the website is Ablegan

Is there anything else we should know about you?
i dont like to relied on right now just because i have bin moving a lot and i might now be able to so up or replay to people right away

Are you interested in receiving class coaching for your new 19?
no thanks i like to learn stuff on my own thanks

Do you have any questions for us?
no just thanks for letting people have an easier and more fun environment for twinking

[MENTION=189]Conq[/MENTION] I think this is for GG19

[MENTION=28236]Shinjuto[/MENTION]
Welcome to the site! If you are making a level 19 twink, I am sure we would welcome you to Bleeding Hollow-US. Or any level twink for that matter.
Here are some of our guides. For level 19's. 10-19
Please keep in mind that Rogues are time consuming to gear if you want to be BiS or near BiS. And we expect our fellow twinks to be at their best. At least their toons should be!

/cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
My current twink is on horde (Belf), I play a warlock (demonology) and would like gold/gear, gold would be very cool but gear wouldn't hurt, I just recently got into twinking and now I cannot stop and I find it super fun (haven't played in a twink bracket) I need funding because I don't have the gold to buy gear and enchants and farming is very time consuming your funding will help my experience because I will join the community and help build it up. I play my class in a very helpful way, I stay by my allies side and protect them, I contribute to my team by staying by their side and being supportive, I am very interested in competive PvP and I qualify bc I put time and effort into it, my friends had told me about the level 19 twink community and I got into it, a friend referred me to this website and is part of the mid field kings guild, no I have not linked armory or btag before, I may not be able to but I am able to provide my btag for you, I can provide good effort and I can be supportive with a good attitude, a friend of mine named yami, I have the time to put good effort in, I do not need to take classes , I have no questions but I would like to say that I thinks it's cool that this is a community and I would like to leave my btag (JDestroyer#1487) Thank You!!

It's great to see new users interested in twinking their characters, and this is precisely why the GG19 initiative was started; to bring new players into the bracket. In order to avoid clutter, we ask that the applications be submitted in the dedicated thread which you can find here http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f12/project-gg-nineteen-66288/.

Shinjuto and JDestroyer, if you simply post your applications in the aforementioned thread, you will receive a reply from the people in charge of recruitment. While I realize this involves a little more hassle on your part, it also helps us out by keeping everything consolidated to one thread. For now, I've gone ahead and closed this, but if you have any questions, you can utilize the New User forum or send me a PM by following this link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread