Apexis Crystal Rare ?

SoonVirus

Hi i'm pretty beginning into the twink game and i was looking at the guide for new 20 twink for shadowlands, they say i have to farm the Apexis Crystal Rare, i suppose it's the rares from the apexis zones, i go and farm them but i only drop ilvl25 items, when the guide said it's 44ilvl, i don't know if it got patched or if i just don't do the right thing but i will welcome any help

checking on other shield rn, will edit this message with results today

tried Jabberjaw on two toons, no drops unfortunately :(

Last edited:
checking on other shield rn, will edit this message with results today

tried Jabberjaw on two toons, no drops unfortunately :(

I looted Jabberjaw yesterday and I can confirm that the shield scales
fgtM71d.jpg

For level 20s, I see apex rare bosses are also present in the zone Talador around Shattrath. However, when I go to Shattrath to find those rares, the whole city appears to be phased to have no orcs, just a calm, peace city with not much going on with a few pieces out of place (nor any working elevators).

Is there a way to "clear" that peaceful phase, to get to those rares? Is that assault area not available or useable for 20s? Or does it require a higher level to go in, lure a rare to a non-phased area, and let the twink kill it?
Sorry if this is a redundant question. I noticed some looking for assistance for there, though I was unsure if this phasing situation was the context of that, or something else.

Last edited:
For level 20s, I see apex rare bosses are also present in the zone Talador around Shattrath. However, when I go to Shattrath to find those rares, the whole city appears to be phased to have no orcs, just a calm, peace city with not much going on with a few pieces out of place (nor any working elevators).

Is there a way to "clear" that peaceful phase, to get to those rares? Is that assault area not available or useable for 20s? Or does it require a higher level to go in, lure a rare to a non-phased area, and let the twink kill it?
Sorry if this is a redundant question. I noticed some looking for assistance for there, though I was unsure if this phasing situation was the context of that, or something else.

https://xpoff.com/threads/felfire-consort.94509/

Users who are viewing this thread