EU+US Anyone, who got the bug that made trial accounts into full accounts last month, was able to buy a...

Dabow

Legend
token and store it in the bank or use it, turning your account in a full account...? Just curious, cause i will try to get a gm to allow me to use the mail, cause i have a lot of items and gold that i left in the mail...

Ask for like a day of game time so you can get a token, they'll help you.

Ask for like a day of game time so you can get a token, they'll help you.
His a Starter Edition not a vet (no one correct this terminology for the sakes of understanding) GMs are not gonna give him any game time because he has never payed for the game and upgraded, GMs only give game time to post subscribers

The only way to get those items is to ask a GM to re-mail them to you somehow, because those are the only mail forms you can open. My friend lennys cousin enio got a defias belt this way back then without any bug or sub, just pure starter

I had a GM refund the 120k I spent on tokens. They told me that Starters would not be able to use tokens. Although that particular GM could have been blowing smoke up my a$$.
Let us know how it turns out.
I tried to convince gms in the live chat in this weekend to give me back the gold from AH that i forgot in my mailbox or to give me a free day of gametime so i could take it back by myself. It didn't work, LoL, they said since i'm a trial and i don't have the game they couldn't do it, so i tried to convince them that i have the game by showing that i have a level 85 DK and that the information in my account saying that i'm a starter was wrong and it was a bug or hacking, but this didnt worked too, oh well LoL... I'm still lucky that they didn't banned me...

Last edited:
I have a token that added me like 1 month of game time when i used it, and it is still unused there, idk if it's gonna affect anything at all or something, no idea. Ill go ahead and use it, i hope it doesn't cause trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread