US Anyone play this bracket?

Such a nice toon! Sadly I'm horde but I'm sure I'll be running into you in some bgs. Add my btag if you're interested in doing some wargames or something along those lines.

Yeah man, I wouldn't say more are on Horde. I've seen a lot of 39s on ally recently.

My guild is active though, <HoHos Laundry Service> on BH-Horde. There is also <Underrated Bracket> on Warsong-Alliance.

I'm on almost every night getting some 39s bgs in though so yeah definitely faction change and play wit me :D

Nice toon! I also play on horde side but I have run into (on rare occasions) ally teams from sargeras.

I'll queue up either faction if you're down

I play 39s because there are not a lot of xpoffers... in other words there is not 8 survival hunters in every game. When I want that I play 29s.

The name Hotpocket sounds familiar.

I play 39s because there are not a lot of xpoffers... in other words there is not 8 survival hunters in every game. When I want that I play 29s.

The name Hotpocket sounds familiar.
I've been around as Hotpocket since the end of WoD, before that I was Haste

I recognize the name as well. I feel like I played 70 with you? or maybe 19?
I have both 70s and 19s named Hotpocket, main 70 is a mw and my main 19 is a warlock. I was pretty much the only warlock to exclusively play Demo.

I tried to que the other day and didn't get a pop in 30 mins but I typically que with premades so. Thinking about making an ally 39 anyway so you can add my btag if you want @ chrisxo#11394

Users who are viewing this thread