Anyone interested in (CoD 1) ?

Devm

Reformed
I've recently been playing and dominating this rifle only server in Call of Duty 1 which is highly active 20+ people every day. I'm basically addicted to it and people do these 5v5 Premades often with their own teams.
They even have this "wintercup" which is similar to our twinkcup.

I was curious if there were any more old school CoD'ers out there who would be interested in teaming up with me <33333 im alone rn :((

add my skype bitdevm if u wanna talk privately

useless thread prolly as 90% of this site contains kids 13-16 y/o which couldnt even talk when cod 1 came out :c

I played CoD 2/promod alot. Is the game easy to pirate? And do they play on EU times? If so Hmu, I dont mond polishing my rifle skills

I played CoD 2/promod alot. Is the game easy to pirate? And do they play on EU times? If so Hmu, I dont mond polishing my rifle skills
They are online all day long from noon to midnight (EU TIMES) with 15-20 people on it.
The server is based on a CD Key system, which means you need an identical CD Key per PC to play on it.
You can buy the game somewhere online for like 5 bucks, or from steam which I don't know the price off.

Users who are viewing this thread