anyone interested in a discord to find ppl playing other games?

DesH

The man that carried Painaid
me and some friends have made one today and hope we can get new members...

one rule is no toxic players ...

links change but atm the link is.... https://discord.gg/C7atQGz

you can pm me if this changes.

this code may last 100days C7atQGz

Last edited:
These are hard to make successful I would know I've tried it more than once.

Majority of twinks just q with friends like I have a tight group I q with and that's pretty much it

These are hard to make successful I would know I've tried it more than once.

Majority of twinks just q with friends like I have a tight group I q with and that's pretty much it

yeah I get that, just trying with the kinda downfall of WoW and ppl moving on to other things. Might be easy to get into things with ppl you know or heard of.
[doublepost=1526123946,1526123826][/doublepost]
That's a name haven't seen for a while!

yeah I thought this site was dead and I have not played twinks sense wrath, but with some of the ppl helping start this are mostly old twinks so... plus i feel most ppl didnt like me cuz i had a big ego and drank to much back then :p

side note all old twinks are welcome as long as they are not toxic, im sure maybe some dont know me, but Bone, Painaid, Niini, saxx are part of it.... along with an awesome discord admin ( one of the guys that helps make streamlabs) and the NRG esports brand ambassador... so after 2 days its a good start and we will be getting more soon that ppl have said they will be joining.... also i invited some ppl on here friends and foes of old to try to break the ice so to speak

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread