Anyone heard something from Bronok?

SkillBombxoxo

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if you maybe heard something from Jay (Aka Bronok - Argent Dawn) A good friend of me and more twinks. Recently he removed everyone from his RL ID, Skype and left the guild without letting anyone of us know :SSS
If you heard something or know something please sent me Private message or add YorickTims#2258 on Battle.tag.

Last edited:
bronok where are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

i saw he went argent dawn on his mainpriest as well. my theory is he removed everyone from real ID, skype etc. who has nothing to do with roleplaying. maybe because he wants to get into that more..

Nah dennis he left his guild and also removed his guildies from his RL ID so I'm sure that is not the case....
Always weird shit happening on twink brackets rofl

Nah dennis he left his guild and also removed his guildies from his RL ID so I'm sure that is not the case....
Always weird shit happening on twink brackets rofl

It could be a hacker " Worst case Scenario "

However that behaviour is rather suspicious, give it some time! Bronoks seemed like a nice guy, I don't see the logic of him suddenly deleting all of his contacts and then leaving the guild. That doesn't sound like him, as I said give it some time.

Strange stuff..

I doubt he quitted. He seemed very happy with the guild and the raiding happening there. I was also really surprised when he left without saying anything :/
But hey.. Another guild member did the exact same, and she's back now. I bet Bronoks will show up again.

If anyone got his facebook, then try contacting him :)

Don't know him personally, but this is characteristic of someone who...
A. Has just screwed someone over.
B. Is embarrassed about 1, leaving the guild for another, or 2, quitting the twinking scene.

If someone leaves for another guild, people may be mad.
If they quit WoW, they wouldn't care about Real ID and all that as they wouldn't be online. They're online somewhere!
If they're quitting the twinking scene I'm willing to bet at least one person would flame them and be annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread