EU+US Anyone Experimented with Rare Spawns for Items

learis

Grandfathered
Hi, While running somewhere on a level 7 character, a random rarespawn attacked me in Westfall. He dropped a green cloth belt with no level requirement ilvl5: 1 int, 2 stam, 1 crit, 1 haste.

The stats didn't seem too shabby and I was wondering if anyone had experimented hunting rarespawns in other expansions. I'm wondering if maybe they can give really good items or if it's just the same as you'd normally get through other means for level 1's.

Hi, While running somewhere on a level 7 character, a random rarespawn attacked me in Westfall. He dropped a green cloth belt with no level requirement ilvl5: 1 int, 2 stam, 1 crit, 1 haste.

The stats didn't seem too shabby and I was wondering if anyone had experimented hunting rarespawns in other expansions. I'm wondering if maybe they can give really good items or if it's just the same as you'd normally get through other means for level 1's.
Level 1s can get BoEs from legion zones that can have socket and speed or leech and have same base stats as the item you referred to so yes we have :)

1-10 loot the same items. Rares in EK/Kalim drop random greens with psync stat values and occasionally a mob specific green that can upgrade to an ilvl 6 epic (with shit stats). Rares in BC onward drop nothing but greys.
Best items you can get are a couple of the random 6 unscaled vanilla era BoEs, pit fighter trinkets, and then a full set of Legion BoEs with sockets and tertiary stats. Everything else is not so good.

Also, just realized you posted this in the archive board. Use the shadowlands 1-9 board. I don't know why the admins have left these unlocked.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread