Anyone experience this?

Tom Ganks

As much as I hate botters, I envy the ones who get away with it. Well, as of lately I do. I've been spending hours upon hours within the last few days on-and-off farming SFK on my DK. But I've recently had a streak of terrible luck, doing about 50ish runs without a single blue boe drop. Is this a bug? Or am I simply unlucky? Maybe I'm just making this because I'm raging, idk, but I have farmed SFK for months now (sadly no gloom has dropped yet), and have never ran into this sort of bad luck.

It will probably reward me with something right after I make this, but I'm baffled that I have yet to even see a shitty Blue (other than boss drops) come about.

I haven't had anything fancier than Guillotine Axe drop in about a week now. I only do 10 runs a day, but it still feels rather unlucky.

I feel as though the chance of nothing dropping in 100 runs is greater than 1 gloomshroud dropping, haha. Ill try and do the math.

Edit: sure enough, MTB drops right after I make this thread. It's a huge relief, haha.

Last edited:
took me years to get a gloom to drop. My gf thought i was crazy when it dropped cause i was whooping and hollering. Keep at it tho, its so satisfying to see it pop up in the loot window

took me years to get a gloom to drop. My gf thought i was crazy when it dropped cause i was whooping and hollering. Keep at it tho, its so satisfying to see it pop up in the loot window

Feel like by the time I get gloom, legion will come out and render it useless. Eventually Ill be able to afford one, but I have the feeling it can drop for me later that day.

I got Gloomshroud on the 22 December.. And 3 days ago, Shadowfang dropped. Guess i've been pretty lucky compared to alot of other people :D

As much as I hate botters, I envy the ones who get away with it. Well, as of lately I do. I've been spending hours upon hours within the last few days on-and-off farming SFK on my DK. But I've recently had a streak of terrible luck, doing about 50ish runs without a single blue boe drop. Is this a bug? Or am I simply unlucky? Maybe I'm just making this because I'm raging, idk, but I have farmed SFK for months now (sadly no gloom has dropped yet), and have never ran into this sort of bad luck.

It will probably reward me with something right after I make this, but I'm baffled that I have yet to even see a shitty Blue (other than boss drops) come about.

Not really man ive done about 150 runs on a DK and got 0 shadowfangs and all i got was like 3 black malice and 2 guillotine axe, funny cause in AP i got a shadowfang in 7th run and in diff toon on the 30 ish but yeah i bought a shadowfang instead because i was so pissed

I had Gloomshroud drop and then two Shadowfangs and also MTB all in the same week. Theres a small exploit that increases the chance of Blues to drop.

Well it's safe to say I won't be farming SFK anytime soon now.

Users who are viewing this thread