Anyone else just love 49 twinks?

stuck in ST for 330 runs now on my lock trying to get off hand with + shadow..
Overall I prob have over 2000 ST runs
Yup, I'm not gonna complain about it taking ~90 clears to get 1 item from a TBC Dungeon on my 10 Twinks ever again, jesus my man.

49 twinks https://imgur.com/gallery/M5qD1O5
Yup, I'm not gonna complain about it taking ~90 clears to get 1 item from a TBC Dungeon on my 10 Twinks ever again, jesus my man.

Haha ^^
Starting to get pretty fucking tired of sunken temple runs xD
Going with full shadow spell power and have all bis except this damn off hand. Considering just using the eagle off hand.. but feels like a must to get it when ive got this far with the rest gear :/

With the shadow off hand I will have 364/365 unbuffed or 344 with eagle one

The drakestone of shadow wrath is only a tad bit more shadow damage over the spirit of aquementas. I use the umbral crystal on my 49 locks because the extra stam is nice. Getting a drakestone won't make or break your toon. It doesn't boost your damage in the same way the atal'ai gloves of fiery wrath do on a fire mage.

We're talking like +1 extra damage on each corruption tick, if that.

That said, i'm in the middle of a ridiculous ST farm, so i get it. Good luck to you if you decide to keep going.

After 500 runs and reaching 49 I decided to go with drakestone of eagle (10 sta 9 int)
Wich felt like a good option tbh cause my low mana already (2.1k hp 2.7k mana ub)
And dotting takes alot mana. But jesus im destroying people lol. 3 dots each target and they are dead without dispell or heals. Corruption doin 190 when potting and using 10% dmg from dmf lol

Throw up a link of your gear!

I ran back in the day. Through most of TBC I actually had a guild of affliction only warlocks <dot spamming takes skill> and we would roll in hard. We never got a full 10 or full 15 at any given time but when we got 5-6 people it was a riot. I hope to bring some life back to the 49 bracket again.

I ran back in the day. Through most of TBC I actually had a guild of affliction only warlocks <dot spamming takes skill> and we would roll in hard. We never got a full 10 or full 15 at any given time but when we got 5-6 people it was a riot. I hope to bring some life back to the 49 bracket again.

Haha that must have been fun to see xD

I'm on my 3rd twink and I absolutely love the bracket. Think it offers the best balance of class abilities and talents.

Que times are pretty bad tho for horde. I decided to make my druid a 59 twink and its always 1-2 min pop for horde. But also alot of loss vs the 10 man alliance decked out twinks.

First 59 twink for me. But been fun to gear since Ive just gathered my gear with groups. Missing only wrist from zg and 1 more item from ad turn ins.
Also feels more rewarding actually winning bgs since you can rank up for epic mounts.

In 49s I never really cared about winning tbh, just hade fun recking people xD

It's a fun bracket for sure, but as an alliance player (Rogue), it's somewhat painful with the amount of Horde Warlocks/Shamans/Mages. I know a lot of people put time into their twinks but it would be great to see more Alliance participation, it's constant levellers at the moment!

It's a fun bracket for sure, but as an alliance player (Rogue), it's somewhat painful with the amount of Horde Warlocks/Shamans/Mages. I know a lot of people put time into their twinks but it would be great to see more Alliance participation, it's constant levellers at the moment!
This pendulum seems to swing. At times horde will have all the twinks and at times alliance. Seems to last from days to weeks that way.

Users who are viewing this thread